Forthcoming Cylon

3 weeks ago on Facebook they said in regard to a question about this: “Not long now just changing over distro handling.”

Cylon always operates on geological time but Cylon also consistently puts out tunes that sound like they are being teleported in from the future so who cares really. Whatever arrives in will be sick.

3 weeks ago on Facebook they said in regard to a question about this: “Not long now just changing over distro handling.”
Must be the 2nd or 3rd time they've had to change over distro over the course of the label's life? Regardless, I'll be waiting anxiously once the releases start dropping again, hopefully sooner rather than later...

So this is happening.....

56213741_2266772390311000_1284611214856421376_o.jpg

.....compilation from Cylon this year. Yeh! And Illustrations was big last time!

Huge news.

I have to ask, are you the guy in the comments asking about X-Riddem & Amun-Ra in the autonomic / minimal fb group this post was shared to?

I'd say a good 20% of Illustrations is still in rotation here, if this next thing is even half as good it'll be getting plays for years too.

"Howl" and "Rainman" and "13" and that one Nether tune have pretty much never left my bag.

Ink - Rising Clouds / Zenith (October 25th)

New Ink sounding great (check his insta feel2deep for a clip)

Also check Resound’s insta for “Doom” and “Token,” both by Ink, Loxy and Resound. Sounding really sick.

Last edited:
Ink - Rising Clouds / Zenith (October 25th)

New Ink sounding great (check his insta feel2deep for a clip)

Also check Resound’s insta for “Doom” and “Token,” both by Ink, Loxy and Resound. Sounding really sick.

I don't have instagram. Can you post the instagram clips?

Back
Top Bottom