Forthcoming Cylon

Last Life - Nether Regions EP | CYL013 | Cylon Recordings

CYL013_1024x1024.png

A1. Nether Regions
A2. Menisco
Z1. Slow To Speak
Z2. Smoke & Shadows

http://www.samuraimusicgroup.com/products/nether-regions-ep-vinyl

Haven't really been feeling the new Cylon bits apart from the dBridge 12"..
Whaaaat! Thought you'd be really into it man, especially the Last Life stuff.

Loving these myself, especially Menisco, which has the silky smoothest sounding 'hi hats' I've heard ever. Cylon coming correct!

Whaaaat! Thought you'd be really into it man, especially the Last Life stuff.

Loving these myself, especially Menisco, which has the silky smoothest sounding 'hi hats' I've heard ever. Cylon coming correct!

The Last Life EP is actually solid, it just doesn't stand out to me personally to be honest :mad:

These are huge, best thing on Cylon in a while, and I am still playing bits off that Last Life and that Space Matters EP

posting here to make more people aware of this Cylon competition from Noise Test

Ahead of our event with the Cylon gang in November we've put together a special mix using only the Cylon back catalogue. Ridiculous riddims inside and a timeless catalogue that can be revisited again and again! We're doing a lil online competition, so for a chance to win £50 Paypal cash and the 'illustrations' LP on vinyl - all you have to do is send the Trackilst to our soundcloud or Facebook inbox. We'll pick the winner in due course. Drink tokens for all runners up if you can make it to our Bristol party. Bigups! Share the love for this fantastic label where you can!

Link to the Cylon Bandcamp where you can find all the releases
cylonrecordings.bandcamp.com/

Noise Test V Cylon Recordings Bristol 24.11.17
www.facebook.com/events/109150673105152
www.residentadvisor.net/events/1015515

Back
Top Bottom