Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

Gator tastes good šŸŠ

hjdfhgfefdz.jpeg

These new Serum tunes are ... not good

Hopefully he will someday return to making that excellent shit he was making when he went on a tear a few years ago. Those tunes like Blood Red, Ramparts, etc etc, they were all head and shoulders above everything else and will stand the test of time.

^^^

I'm learning

It's a shame that Critical has become a label I always seem to be looking forward to the next release for, because the current / upcoming release isn't doing anything for me :-/ They used to be SO forward thinking with their sub-labels

Not sure when that Enei & Kasra LP is going to drop, but there's another Kasra plate in the meantime, around 17th September:

Guilty (featuring Catching Cairo) / Kanjiru

Out on 27th August, can't find audio for the flip (Heaux Music) just as yet.

Not sure about this one. Just feel like this kind of tune has been made 50 times already, standard stepper:

Out on 27th August, can't find audio for the flip (Heaux Music) just as yet.

Not sure about this one. Just feel like this kind of tune has been made 50 times already, standard stepper:

Skeptical's 'Imperial' is peak bongo and one can never surpass peak bongo...

:drums:

Most of Voltage's output just seems like he took a good tune and then ruined it to make it more unique. Clashy sounds or shit that doesn't quite work. This is no different.

Not sure when that Enei & Kasra LP is going to drop, but there's another Kasra plate in the meantime, around 17th September:

Guilty (featuring Catching Cairo) / Kanjiru

audio up (finally)

The digital for this went up for pre-order today on Bandcamp, and had a message saying ā€œthis is the first singleā€, so maybe he has an album next year?

Kasra mentioned on FaceCrap a while back that he hadn't signed Runway. Maybe Exit signed it

Weird that the A side is labeled Hear Me, but Not Enough by the distributor šŸ¤”

Samples sound BIG!

Sounds like 'jus noise šŸ˜” Needs more mef

---

Unlikely pairing by the end of the year, which seems like the Enei & Kasra LP will probably be next year, unless they drop a surprise Christmas present in our laps:

Sam Binga & Particle, around 3rd December

A1​
OneDa & Sam Binga & ParticleRude Girl
A2​
Sam Binga & ParticleSkrrrrr (EP)
B1​
Sam Binga & Particle & ReddersStand Tall
B2​
Sam Binga & ParticleBusiness Jungle

Back
Top Bottom