Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

Thought the title track was coming on that VA EP coming soon too, but interested to hear some audio juice for all this! Around 11th September

Serum & Kasra

A1​
Noodles (EP)
B1​
Fade Out
B2​
Blaze Heat

Audio JUICE...

Coco Bryce on Critical??? 2020 sure has been a strange one
A1. Hold The Line
A2. U I Luv
B1. Blacklist
B2. Sweet Gang

Cat: CRIT154

Audio GOOSE...

Should have just called it the Bad EP, as in "not good" :teeth: Dismal

A1. Hold The Line
A2. U I Luv
B1. Blacklist
B2. Sweet Gang

What a curve ball ehy! Would never thought that name would be cropping up on the label, and can't say I've liked anything so far, but makes logical sense for Critical as he's appearing on at least 3 forthcoming vinyl as well as this + something else of his has just sold out.

New school jungle has been going from strength to strength over the last couple of years, and is evident with new releases cropping up every week without fail

Glad I'll finally be able to get my mitts on some form of Sinking! Wonder what's on the flip?

I still think Kasra is holding out on us with a Mef-tikal / Skep-jus EP. Still no word on Runway + the bossman said a while back that he plays Imperial in most of his sets.

Plus I remember Kas saying at the time his FabricLive cd came out that he would have liked to bag Mark System - Pursuit for the label and he was a bit jealous of whoever signed it, which came out on Exit. Makes sense he would snag a collab EP for the label as Mefjus hasn't had a new Critical release since 2017 unless I'm mistaken

Either that or it might pop up on 1985 Music with these 2... taken from Scotty's record box mixes...

Screenshot_20200928_100721.jpg

Screenshot_20200928_100748.jpg

There, called it

A1. Hold The Line
A2. U I Luv
B1. Blacklist
B2. Sweet Gang

first audio I have heard...sick riddim!!

Glad I'll finally be able to get my mitts on some form of Sinking! Wonder what's on the flip?
Nothing, it appears:

and its sold out already too haha

Nothing, it appears:

and its sold out already too haha

There should be copies going up on other retailers this week and we're hopefully aiming for a restock on the Critical store :)

its back up on Bandcamp, and has popped onto Redeye (mainly for us overseas buyers)

Thought it was this version, so bagged a copy when it went up on PinkEye.

Nothing, it appears:

More questionable decisions surrounding an Enei release :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom