Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

Lol that Méchanique thing might be the first Critical vinyl I buy since that Xtrah 12"

Yeah now you mention it, I bought the Underground Sonics vinyl and a few of the Sam Binga things since too. Still nowhere near as obsessed as i was from the 2003 - 2012 era though, lost interest very quickly once the Ivy Labs and Emperors showed up.

Yeah, I caned that Sabre, Stray and Halogenix thing and then Ivy Lab happened and it was just meh for me really, all their best tunes sounded like faded versions of stuff I liked, and none of it sounded like the best bits of Sabre and Stray (who had been huge favourites from their very first releases).

I get that I am probably in a minority here tho and that's fine!

What a crime this isn't released on vinyl

Yes it has that Enei dub "Sinking" which is contender for tune of the year

you're joking...

fuck that's a solid EP too 😢

Last edited:

Yeah that Kasra EP sounds really good! The solo bits are the standout for me.

That Sinking tune is so awful it's actually sad, Enei is so much better than that. He's a hugly talented producer that's released a massive amount of amazing tunes in his time. Sinking could have been written by any number of new age popdnb copycat producers

Kasra recent top 10. Probably mostly Critical stuff + that Workforce bit on his Late Night Soundtrack pt 3 maybe?

81156899_2698150840223972_8282156007207993344_n.jpg

Also saw that Buunshin wants to put out a release on and is working closely with the Critical camp. Vinyl for that one please Kasra!

Back
Top Bottom