Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

Hyrogliphics has lost what makes him unique when he makes tunes like this. Stay true to ya roots with tunes like No Drama / Cloud Cover / Bay City Ballers Club and his Cash Grab EP. He even had a release on Diffrent! His stuff like this one is too bland and copy catty

Be interested to see what Glifi serves up this time, and weather Critical's quality control on what gets a pressing is on par with his Cash Grab EP, or more South London's Finest. Around 27th September

A1​
HyroglificsStone Rose (EP)
A2​
HyroglificsSzechuan
B1​
HyroglificsMind Control
B2​
Hyroglifics & FluidityNo More

admittedly though, I always keep my 'WTF' comments about the releases to this forum - I think its a far better place to air any frustrations than on something like Facebook, which is seen by far more people and could reflect negatively on releases/the label in general (which I would hate to do).

Critical is one of my favourite labels (and has been for years), and I suppose some of us oldies are still coming to terms with the fact that vinyl just isn't a preferred or as major format as it once was, and so we don't always get what we want. I still appreciate what is done to keep us minority as happy as possible, and will continue to support as long as I can and as long as I still like the music

me? surely not

😂 At least if you ever meet Hyroglifics you can introduce yourself as the guy from dnbforum who wants everything released on vinyl & he'll know who you are....

How about that asshole talking about vinyl harming the environment :rolleyes: His exisistance is harming the environment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom