Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

yes yes yes this is very nice. Cliche (definitely my favourite from the EP) and Velvet have those trademark Halogenix vibes, loving them both. the other two tunes are also good. hoping for his forthcoming release on 1985 to be as good as this EP

Probably an unpopular opinion incoming, but for me it feels like the Ivy Lab project is a millstone round Halogenix' neck. Really not feeling the latest Ivy Lab output, but this Halogenix EP is beautiful and he can do so much more than this.

Ivy Lab already fell into the same category as Calyx & TeeBee some time ago. I would really like to see them focus more on their solo output as the joint venture has become very stale imo.

Next up: Kiril on Binary.
11th August

https://shop.criticalmusic.com/download/binary012

Critical Music said:
With big support from the likes of Kasra, Noisia, Rockwell, London Elektricity and Was A Be, Kiril gets his first release through the Critical stable with his name adorning the next instalment of the Binary series. Five tracks ranging from rugged jungle to screaming techno-tinged D&B, marking him out as without doubt one to watch.

1) Turn Back Time
2) Minimal Instinkt
3) No Fightin'
4) Rave Generator
5) Acid One

1208322_1366601072447_full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom