Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

As with previous Ivy Lab's EP's, specially commissioned hand made 'Ivy Editions' are available. Carefully constructed together using sourced materials to makes these vinyl a truly unique item to own. Each vinyl are hand numbered out of 100.

Made from sourced Nepalese handmade lokta paper, each edition vinyl have the EP artwork carefully silk screen printed onto the sleeve which are then folded, tied and fastened together with coloured string cotton.
:kenny:

k, my bad then - weird tho, it's like celebrating your bday a month early
Schedules are tight, Klute's celebrating his album launch tonight at Soul In Motion, album releases in a couple weeks

Same, just bagged mine now, almost 6 hours since it's been available.
I remember two years back trying to get the Ivy edition of the 20 Questions EP, sold out in like a couple of seconds.
yeah i managed to get the missing persons ivy edition but that twenty questions ep was super hard to get online

Last edited:
I have twenty questions Ivy edition and just bagged the new EP. Wish I had Missing Persons to complete the set but I doubt anyone will be parting ways with that :)

I reckon maybe because of the lack of DnB on the EP. That definitely plays a part in my reluctance, although I didn't get the last one mostly because of the cost

100% this. I bagged the 20 Questions Ivy Edition because the D&B tracks on it where, for me, some of the best of 2015. I'm hoping Ivy Lab haven't completely given up on traditional D&B as they make some unique sounds.

100% this. I bagged the 20 Questions Ivy Edition because the D&B tracks on it where, for me, some of the best of 2015. I'm hoping Ivy Lab haven't completely given up on traditional D&B as they make some unique sounds.

I like the halftime/beats but in terms of collecting vinyl, I'd definitely prefer to get the dollars out for dnb.
The 20/20 stuff is where most of their innovation is IMO, but their dnb is a beautiful luxury

17190684_10158296249795246_8745012358515880224_n.jpg

Rockwell just posted this on his facebook, VA Comp forthcoming?

Back
Top Bottom