Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

I reckon it'll be dnb, aren't they keeping their half time stuff separate releasing it on 20/20?

Think it's half half, they've put out stuff like Tell Dem and Stop It on Critical, despite being halftime after 20/20 launched. Either way, looking forward!

It's an all halftime EP. Sorry.

It's still an incredible showcase of music though. :)

Not a problem for me, been waiting on the title track for a good while now, wicked track!

More info:

5 track EP out in March

1) Peninsula
2) Magikess
3) Thirsty
4) Eyes Down
5) Forex VIP

16681633_1232240243478961_8302070676312851457_n.png

Last edited:
To be honest, their output on 20/20 isn't the same style (rather more tonality) than any other halftime (Peninsula is half-step not half-time IMO - a normal 2 step pattern extended to 2 bars) that they would release on Critical.

So yeah, expect a different output than a normal 20/20 release of them.

Peninsula is awesome btw :D

There's a difference between halfstep and halftime? Thought this was more hip hop than anything tbh.

Actually, I don't really care, call it what you want, I like the title track.

There's a difference between halfstep and halftime? Thought this was more hip hop than anything tbh.

Actually, I don't really care, call it what you want, I like the title track.

for me, halftime is the '6 step' pattern, half step for me is a dubstep drum pattern at D&B tempo:

Halftime:

Half step:

The title track and Signal Drop can be done at the 85 bpm and also 170 bpm regions. The Organiser Remix can only be done at the 85bpm region.

for me, halftime is the '6 step' pattern, half step for me is a dubstep drum pattern at D&B tempo:

Halftime:

Half step:

The title track and Signal Drop can be done at the 85 bpm and also 170 bpm regions. The Organiser Remix can only be done at the 85bpm region.
idk mate, FC's Organiser remix sounds 'doable' at 170 to me, not sure where you're getting the 6 from either.

But each to their own and all that

Need an op update @bn14

CRIT 096 - Ivy Lab - Peninsula ep
CRIT 097 - Foreign Concept - Skit City ep
CRIT 098 - ??
CRIT 099 - Halogenix ep
CRIT 100 - VA Lp

Any more we can add / fill in?

Back
Top Bottom