Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

This new Sanity Check EP made my ears perk up! Interested to hear more longer clips. The first EP didn't seem interesting enough to pick it up apart from Void Man Void so gave it a miss. Sanity Check EP the same time as that EP with War Tanker please Critical!

Also will be interesting to see if Kasra cooks up something particularly special for Critical 100 and will it be next year...... I do hope so!

This new Sanity Check EP made my ears perk up! Interested to hear more longer clips. The first EP didn't seem interesting enough to pick it up apart from Void Man Void so gave it a miss. Sanity Check EP the same time as that EP with War Tanker please Critical!

Also will be interesting to see if Kasra cooks up something particularly special for Critical 100 and will it be next year...... I do hope so!

That, and more...

https://www.facebook.com/kasracriticalmusic/posts/1160459080659830

Some info on the Sanity Check EP (Hello World 2)
http://www.criticalmusic.com/release/mefjus-emperor-hello-world-2/

Mefjus & Emperor return with the second instalment of their Hello World series.Sanity Check EP (Hello World 2). As with the first edition the duo provide 2 blistering slices of dance floor funk as well as taking on a remix of each others original material. Precision engineering.

Track list:

1) Mefjus & Emperor – Sanity Check
2) Mefjus & Emperor – Flashizm
3) Mefjus – Dissuade (Emperor Remix)
4) Emperor – SMPL (Mefjus Remix)

Available as a limited edition double vinyl – one white 12″ / one black 12″ vinyl – pre-orders go live from Tues 25th October only from the Critical Store

Okay, this isn't the cancer I was expecting. The only tune I really dislike is Flashizm, that's just cliché modern neurofunk shit, the rest is pretty neat. Everyone's gonna be smashing this though...oh well :teeth:

BLASPHEMY! I thinks its probably the only non-cliche tune here...the choppy beats are sick! Still gonna thrash all these tunes ofc haha

Dunno mate, but from the few neurofunk bits I've actually listened to in the last years, it seemed to me that the choppy beats are present in every other tune and I, for one, find that shit pretty annyoing at the very least. So hence why I'm slating it. The other tunes on the other hand are straight up rolling, smashing tunes which I've always enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom