**Forthcoming: Consequence – Live For Never LP (EXITCD004)**

last night i went to the album launch. it was amazing. By far the best dnb night in melbourne this year. joe seven and consequence smashed it completely.
Consequence played a few amazing tracks ive never heard before and i need to know em.
No Future dubstep remix!!!
im seriously blown away at how amazing it was, there was no more then a few hundred people there too.
Best night of the year so far.

last night i went to the album launch. it was amazing. By far the best dnb night in melbourne this year. joe seven and consequence smashed it completely.
Consequence played a few amazing tracks ive never heard before and i need to know em.
No Future dubstep remix!!!
im seriously blown away at how amazing it was, there was no more then a few hundred people there too.
Best night of the year so far.

did you see them selling the LP?

im still in shock from this launch. Serious, in Melbourne we rarely get anything close to this good. We just get the big names probably once every two months, its terrible. Most of the local clubs play techy neuro or jumpup although im starting to hear a bit more deep dnb sneak into sets.
This launch was so amazing by my standards.

On dBridge's myspace theres a twitter thingy and 2 days ago he posted
'Checking Inner Disbelief and Consequence Album TP's, all sounding good so far'

good news ey

at least they're getting pressed and ready to go. Full release of the sampler is Monday though- gutted :(

I will wait for them like I did my husband when he was away at war...

ASC on Non Plus is gonna be out soon as well- mans got test pressed up and all.

30th November. So up on redeye and ting on 22/23rd.

Pre order. Then another week to wait for Sabre and dBridge shit. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom