Forthcoming Commercial Suicide

As far as I can see, 2 of the tunes off the sampler are also being pressed on the album 2x12"...with them now crammed at 2 tunes a side. How does that make any sense?

I wouldn't put my money on Redeye's tracklisting when it comes to LPs. They usually list all the tunes while putting the pre-orders up instead of just those getting pressed.

I wouldn't put my money on Redeye's tracklisting when it comes to LPs. They usually list all the tunes while putting the pre-orders up instead of just those getting pressed.
Yeah, IIRC they show the Break LP the same way. I think it means it comes with a download of the full album. The last LP on Commercial Suicide was only one plate with four tracks so that this one is two plus a sampler is a good sign. Not holding my breath for a CD though :teeth:

Yeah, IIRC they show the Break LP the same way. I think it means it comes with a download of the full album. The last LP on Commercial Suicide was only one plate with four tracks so that this one is two plus a sampler is a good sign. Not holding my breath for a CD though :teeth:
Not sure why a few people on here are worried about full-release cds - my bet is you copy the cd or rip it for usb use anyway? So who cares?

Not sure why a few people on here are worried about full-release cds - my bet is you copy the cd or rip it for usb use anyway? So who cares?
I can only speak for myself, but I primarily use CDs in the car. Less of a hassle than using my phone or a USB in my case. I do rip them but when I'm on a long drive or just commuting to work and back I play CD albums/compilations

anyone got this on vinyl yet? got the sampler and thinking of getting the full release but looks like all tunes from sampler are pressed on full release (I know its already been discussed but any confirmation?

anyone got this on vinyl yet? got the sampler and thinking of getting the full release but looks like all tunes from sampler are pressed on full release (I know its already been discussed but any confirmation?
According to the Bandcamp the vinyl has 8 tracks:
A1. 206
A2. Seasick
B1. The Only Way Out Is Through
B2. Black Opal
C1. Definition
C2. Orca
D1. Dark Star
D2. Pleiades
https://commercialsuiciderecords.bandcamp.com/album/206-lp

Response EP is out now on Bandcamp:
https://commercialsuiciderecords.bandcamp.com/album/its-not-ok-suicide087
Manchurian Jedi master RESPONSE returns to COMMERCIAL SUICIDE with his first solo outing with three incredibly dark and brooding vibers.
With releases on Ingredients, V Recordings, Function, Fresh 86, C.I.A. & Horrific and collaborations with Digital, Spirit, ST Files and Klute, Response is an up and coming shining star to watch over the coming year.

You will captivate your audience when playing any of these pieces.

Available as a limited 2 track black vinyl 12" with hand stamped labels, and a 3 track digital download.

A. "It's Not OK"
AA. "I Don't Want To Go Outside"
AAA. "Let's Pretend" (Digital Only)

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a new Klute LP this year. He seems to release one every 2-3 years and given that his last album came out in 2013 I'd hazard a guess that we'll hopefully see one either this year or next

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a new Klute LP this year. He seems to release one every 2-3 years and given that his last album came out in 2013 I'd hazard a guess that we'll hopefully see one either this year or next
About a year ago he said in an interview he had 3 or 4 releases coming up, one of them being the Headz EP, as well as a 20 years project and a new LP. Haven't heard anything about either one in months

Didn't except this one to come so soon...

Seba & Method One - SUICIDE088
300704-1.jpg

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/72151-suicide088-seba-and-method-one-white-vinyl

Back
Top Bottom