Forthcoming Calyx & Teebee Album Update

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Info comes from Info@SubtitlesMusic via DOA

The boys have been locked away in the studio for about a year now and things are finally shaping up. Expect a double CD and yet undecided Vinyl format. As far as a release date,the boy's don't want to compromise on anything so a deadline haven't been set. This is also why no tracks have been in circulation in the scene,as they want to avoid some of the tunes being rinsed to fuck by the time it gets released!
For followers of both Artists ,this album will be a surprise. If you expect Anatomy part 2 you'll be very far off the mark. Re-inventing themselves completely but still retaining the perfectionist approach to production they both share,the album will be a true adventure away from the sometimes predictable drum and bass blueprints. Calyx has been fine tuning his immense musical skills,while TeeBee has been taking a trip down memory lane and rediscovered his love for in depth Beat programming. The most exiting for them both is the venture into other musical forms like House,Minimal,Techno,Breaks,Hip Hop,and experimental RnB,as well as working with vocals.
-Edit- At a total of about 50 projects/tracks they are currently trying to tie it all together ,finding the best 16-20 trax and finishing them off. Exiting!
There is also a Spor remix of "Make your Choice" coming in the future.
If you want to book Calyx & TeeBee doing their 6 dex ,2 mixer thing,email tmgagency@gmail.com

That is all for now.
Big up!

This sounds interesting. Anatomy was a disappointment as every song sounded the same

sounds exciting i've been waiting for the news about this album.

Anatomy was a disappointment as every song sounded the same

i've never thought like that though. The sound they achieved on that album is superb. I'll say tracks are connected between them but not sounds same to me.

Last edited:
CD's are Geigh

Teebee is really not proving his worth lately. Half ass releases on his subtitles imprint from the same three fucking guys all year.

Makes me wonder if there will be any Brittney Spears on this LP, as they try to break through to the mainstream - Look at Future Cut.

Sometimes its not about the money.

Re: Forthcoming & Teebee Album Update

Teebee and Calyx have always been two of my favorite producers but
I tend to feel that there is a point when you have done all you can do..
Together I think Teebee and Calyx aren't the best duo.. even thought some of their tunes were alright. Anatomy wasn't as a balanced album as say Legacy was for Teebee. I rather liked their styles before when they weren't collaborating as much.. Old tunes like Dynasty Warriors and Schitzoid, were ahead of the times.. and they had a different sound.
The best thing to come out from them was The Quest.. in my opinion.
And then the Break remix topped it off..

Make Your Choice remix could be insanely good, was a massive fan of the original! Can't wait for this album, looks promising!

Should be interesting although im not sure how they could expand into other genres taking their unique styles with them, house for exampleit would have to be something twistedly special. Anatomy was a great crunching album but very samey, maybe this new approach is what they need.
warrior is huge

CD's are Geigh

Teebee is really not proving his worth lately. Half ass releases on his subtitles imprint from the same three fucking guys all year.

i heard ages ago there was gonna be a subtitles versus lifted e.p, never fuckin happened did it?

Back
Top Bottom