Forthcoming Calyx & Teebee Album Update

They've both been playing the most terrible screechy cheesy drumstep I've ever heard recently... Could always rely on calyx & teebee but they played worst set of the night at the last renegade hardware because of all the annoying dub/drumstep they were coming out with. Glad to hear that one of the CDs will be fully dnb because from the sounds of what they've been playing the other CD is going to be awful

They've both been playing the most terrible screechy cheesy drumstep I've ever heard recently... Could always rely on calyx & teebee but they played worst set of the night at the last renegade hardware because of all the annoying dub/drumstep they were coming out with. Glad to hear that one of the CDs will be fully dnb because from the sounds of what they've been playing the other CD is going to be awful

Really?! I supported Calyx about a month ago and he played a BANGING set, everything from stuff like Get Myself To You to Drop it Down. Speaking to him afterwards about influences and things they've been experimenting with, both CDs sound like they're going to be amazing.

Couldn't disagree more......their set at hardware last saturday was HUGE. Dropped some absolute rollers and the whole place went off! Can't wait for the album.

The other CD will probably be the downtempo/techno/house stuff they've been working on

Calyx & Teebee will never release a drumstep album

i heard ages ago there was gonna be a subtitles versus lifted e.p, never fuckin happened did it?

Lesson: Don't listen to bullshit and you won't get pissed off when it doesn't happen.

e.g. I heard ages ago that Noisia were going to do an album with the remaining members of Queen. Never fucking happened did it?

Looks like this won't be seeing the Febraury release date that was stated last year. Oh well, all good things.....

you can tell this album will surpass expectations!! has had alot of thought put into it. some albums are so over hyped (noisia, icicle) but this seems like they've gone all out

Back
Top Bottom