Forthcoming C.I.A (CIA)

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
Couldn't find a thread for Total Science's label!!

Next in their 'Classified' series is this one:
https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/110767-ciaqs021-c-i-a-records-classified-v4-ep

A1) Total Science - Nosher (The Sauce Remix)
A2) Zero T & Phase - Talk To Me
B1) Total Science & Script - Devils Fate
B2) Ill Truth & Satl - Hot Data

interesting release...I find these EP's are very hot and cold for me. Some of the digital-only releases in-between are fire too!

Original Nosher is the best Nosher because once the novelty wore off a few days later you still had the Spirit remix of Taxman on that EP.

Quite like the Zero T & Phase / Ill Truth & SATL tunes on this one, but it's not really screaming MUST BUY tbh

Nosher remix is decent, just doesn’t sound quite right with those contemporary steppy drums. Bring back the crunchy rolling breaks.

Is the remix a Total Science alias or some new producer?

That Nosher remix is steaming pile of troll turds. Nothing will come close to the Baron remix.

My man! Whether its me getting old but these new remixes/re-licks are just getting a bit repetitive...and moreso not a patch on what has been released before

Hospital are particularly bad for this

Yeah, saw you guys talking about that T>i remix of a certain song in that hospital compilation (Jet Stars meets Hospital?), but I couldnt preview any songs. Dunno, if I'm too stupid or my internet is fucking up, but I couldnt listen to any previews for weeks now for that one on the hospital website. Comp releases on the 9th August!

Total Science and War 12" sounding bad ass, excellent production, big bass and that all important 1 track per side.

get in my record box! :trump:

Whoa, DLR is usually absolutely not my thing, but that is a fucking tidy release right there.

Don't have a single DLR tune apart from the OneMind EPs but I am all over this like sauce on pasta

The Sauce - [Brown Vinyl] around 3rd April 💩

Kiss The Ring / Wut

Cia Records Ciaqs026

Back
Top Bottom