Forthcoming Album's / LP's 2020

Looks like Perez has an album coming out for 1985 #30. Going off Doc Scotts mix series, so far he has played these tunes with the catalogue numbers ONEF030

Blurred Lines
Aint Nothing
Someone Else
Perfect Stranger feat Halogenix
Distant Figures feat Workforce
yup:
108181430_3555776827818685_554631132351898808_n.jpg

Looks like Perez has an album coming out for 1985 #30. Going off Doc Scotts mix series, so far he has played these tunes with the catalogue numbers ONEF030

Blurred Lines
Aint Nothing
Someone Else
Perfect Stranger feat Halogenix
Distant Figures feat Workforce

That's some top drawer super sleuth work right there!

I'm guessing it might not be this year though, as that Dogger & Mindstate EP ONEF026 only recently came out and 4 releases in as many months is a stretch, but I'll put it on this list never the less

This is such a tune, but I'm hoping that DLR presses it on Sofa Sounds along with Hit The Target (w/Break)

Mark Kloud - Moonquake album and LP (sampler). Lossless Music / Exkursions around 4th September.

Moonquake
Blood Dimmed Tide
Murder Too
Static Peace
Sea Crest
Untitled

DRS & Dynamite - Playing In The Dark sounds a bit :gimp:

------------------------------

Seba - Identity LP coming on Secret Operations around 2nd October

Identity
Nothing Can Replace (feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw)
Cant Describe
Balance Of Powers
Whats Your Fantasy
Madness (Feat. Robert Manos)

Identity
Cant Describe
Balance Of Powers
Whats Your Fantasy

When 2020 is the new 2013 :teeth:

DRS & Dynamite - Playing In The Dark sounds a bit :gimp:

------------------------------

Identity
Cant Describe
Balance Of Powers
Whats Your Fantasy

yeah so this is a re-press, but it appears that the 3 plates are together as 1 package for the 1st time...and all plates have gone for SERIOUS money on Discogs, so worth snapping this one up I think!

Can’t wait for this Alix Perez mini-LP

I'm not sure what to expect, it really depends on which Alix Perez we get. Dubstep Alix Perez & Wonky Alix Perez does very little for me. On the other side of the coin, smooth deep soulful liquid drum & bass Alix Perez is amazing & second to none! Hopefully it's more of the latter

I'm not sure what to expect, it really depends on which Alix Perez we get. Dubstep Alix Perez & Wonky Alix Perez does very little for me. On the other side of the coin, smooth deep soulful liquid drum & bass Alix Perez is amazing & second to none! Hopefully it's more of the latter
Well he says “musically soulful driven music” in that pic so I’m assuming it’s his more liquid stuff which I love...

Bum Chin solo album, 25th September on Hospital :hotpants:

View attachment 10055

Voltage, Alix Perez and Rockwell would make a cute boy band :jazz_band

SWAG...

large

Great variety of tunes without sounding like a mixed bag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom