Forthcoming Thirty One Recordings

Struggling to see what you predicted exactly

Me saying you guys get excited over serums 31 records release and don't dig these? They're the same ...

Everybody else - no, ray Keith is crap I'm a noob, he wouldn't get a release on 31

1 year later ray gets a release on 31 records and everybody loves it

C-Man y'all

got my copy of Ray Keith's new 12", it's my favorite vinyl release this year, authentic and real underground D&B from a legend.

'Mutant' is also played in doc Scott's new SE2E5 future beats podcast if you want to hear it without the chat. Bungle's a diverse producer as you say, be good to hear a mix of styles hopefully.

Looking forward to checking the rest....

New EP from Bungle on the way. Shame his first EP on 31 couldn't have had all the tunes pressed! Around 4th October and a 2 x 12" release!!

A1​
Mutant
A2​
Dictate
B1​
Enigma
B2​
Step Two

Not sure if all the audio is meant to be up yet, so if not, listen while you can!

Bungle going in hard, and on 31. Dictate is my fav of the bunch, but they're no Eclipse! :-/

Not sure if all the audio is meant to be up yet, so if not, listen while you can!

Bungle going in hard, and on 31. Dictate is my fav of the bunch, but they're no Eclipse! :-/

Yeah I like it after a couple of listens...quite a bit of variation, unsure as to what I'll play most out of the 4.

Eclipse would have been great to sneak on there, especially after it seems like it was everyone's favourite track from the Cocooned EP (and its the type of tune that will stand the test of time), whereas I don't think too many people will be playing Cocooned in 2 years time

Eclipse would have been great to sneak on there, especially after it seems like it was everyone's favourite track from the Cocooned EP (and its the type of tune that will stand the test of time), whereas I don't think too many people will be playing Cocooned in 2 years time

Cocooned was the 5th most bought track on beatport in the last 4-5 years https://www.beatstats.com/tracks/list/tracks-alltime-genre1. It was and still is one of the tracks that you had djs from all camps playing it but it will be forgotten in 2 years time? Given those facts how can you assume that another track on that EP will stand the test of time compared to Cocooned?

New EP from Bungle on the way. Shame his first EP on 31 couldn't have had all the tunes pressed! Around 4th October and a 2 x 12" release!!

A1​
Mutant
A2​
Dictate
B1​
Enigma
B2​
Step Two

Cool EP. Great to see, that 31 puts a 2 x 12" out. You don't see that so often for EP's anymore. Thx Doc. Will bag.

Cocooned was the 5th most bought track on beatport in the last 4-5 years https://www.beatstats.com/tracks/list/tracks-alltime-genre1. It was and still is one of the tracks that you had djs from all camps playing it but it will be forgotten in 2 years time? Given those facts how can you assume that another track on that EP will stand the test of time compared to Cocooned?

Cocooned is the worst track Bungle has ever written imo. I agree with Rythmatix 100% on this, Eclipse was a great tune!

Back
Top Bottom