Forthcoming Thirty One Recordings

Soon comings

55661540_2282268268727185_1579640717511229440_o.jpg

not too fussed about 'bermuda' but 'give me some' is a very nice hypnotic deep tech roller that i personally love.... 5 mins is short though, i would have personally preferred have been 7 mins and more of a roll out with added elements to keep the attention.....

Last edited:
Both tracks sound great to me. Surprised and disappointed this didn’t get a vinyl release.

loving Bermuda (I had heard it in the mix I posted up a couple of pages ago), but Give Me Some sounds pretty disappointing on first listen - they are 2 of my favourite artists and bugger-all GLXY tunes make wax :(
I'm going back on my opinion on this after hearing the tunes a bit more...would have loved these on wax! Give Me Some is so catchy in the mix...just goes to show sometimes tunes aren't standouts by themselves, but are great DJ tools

is nazca linez dj krust?

I'm not personally feeling these ones, I can't wait for the Ray Keith though, really hoping it gets pressed on vinyl.

Last edited:
Sounding sweet that Ray Keith bit! Any word on that 25 Year of Dread album in that podcast of his?

No words on that digi Need For Mirrors bit on 31 that sounds like Roni Size - Western...

Back
Top Bottom