Forthcoming Thirty One Recordings

some Thing new soon

47044363_2209571935996819_62941775060271104_o.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/31Recordings/photos/a.1501433416810678/2209571929330153/?type=3

The clips of the new Thing tracks are now in the 31 recs download section, sounds amazing.... Does anybody know if it'll get a vinyl release?

probably going to pick up the serum vinyl for 'mixed grill', but where do these track titles come from? 'mixed grill' and 'red meat'?

had he just been to a BBQ or something?

that sounds terrible tbh

sorry, just keeping it real .....

'mixed grill' sounds better though.
Probably unrealistic expectations after that amazing last EP he did on 31 but both of these sound very average

You're entitled to your own opinion, but have you heard them out and about at a dnb? Both are weighty and go off. Speaks volumes that someone like Skeptical has been playing Mixed Grill and Blood Red in his sets

You're entitled to your own opinion, but have you heard them out and about at a dnb? Both are weighty and go off. Speaks volumes that someone like Skeptical has been playing Mixed Grill and Blood Red in his sets

i really love blood red, great sample in there ..... and mixed grill is very minimal futurist music.... excellent..... but raw meat just sounds like a clown step track to me, it's musically not for me.

not dissing serum or doc scott because i love both of them and i've bought 31 records vinyls since 96 ... but for me it's one of serums worst.

I haven't heard them out but I don't like the drums or groove on either of them, but I'm sure they sound good through a system. I'm not questioning the quality of the production.
Blood Red is amazing and is probably my favourite tune of the last 5 years

i really love blood red, great sample in there ..... and mixed grill is very minimal futurist music.... excellent..... but raw meat just sounds like a clown step track to me, it's musically not for me.

not dissing serum or doc scott because i love both of them and i've bought 31 records vinyls since 96 ... but for me it's one of serums worst.
I echo the sentiments re Blood Red but would add that imo Red Meat isn't really clownsteppy at all. It's quite rolling in a Serum way, bit wobbly perhaps but no clownstep.

I haven't heard either tracks out by the way, but I'd much rather hear these than some of the screechy bollocks by your Guvs and Hedexes.

if you for example hold 'read meat' to the rest of the 31 records catalogue for me it doesn't hold up well.

random blip blops and a few jarring chords

it's no picasso guys.

let's put it another way, my good wife looks across at me with an eye brow raised (in a bad way) and a WTF expression every time i play the clip, and she's heard my music for many years.... that's impartial judgement right there.

one mans food is another mans poison though, all good.

now THIS I am genuinely excited about.... these guys made some of my favourite D&B of all time....

RAGED (31 VINYL)
Catalog:31RS037
Label:31 Recordings
Format:12"
Title:Raged
Artists DKay & DJ Lee
StyleDrum n Bass
Released:22nd of February 2019 (PLEASE PREORDER)

A1 Raged
B1 Interlinked

Back
Top Bottom