Forthcoming Thirty One Recordings

Vanden

-nieuwenhuysen
VIP Junglist
Thought it was about time that there was a thread dedicated to all things 31, considering that the label is pretty active at the moment.

There's an EP from Hidden Turn:

That's the only audio so far I believe. Track names are Big Dirty, Get Up, Dislocate and Time feat. Azaco.

Also there's the new signing by the name of Vromm, the existing thread for this is here: http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/174594-New-31-Records-Signing-Vromm

Hidden Turn is a beast. Seriously talented dude with his own sound, I love his tunes. I'm really looking forward to this release.

I know that "Dislocate" was played on Doc Scott's Future Beats podcast awhile ago, and I'm pretty sure that "Get Up" was played toward the end of the February Future Beats show.

Big ups to Doc Scott for pushing new talent. I've enjoyed all of the new 31 releases.

Not heard anything I like from them since the re launch.

Horses for courses, but I think pretty much everything so far has been solid gold, give or take the most of the Reza release and the MZine and Skepticz release.

What about the Shadowboxing remaster? Surely you like Shadowboxing? (and it does sound pretty different tbh, it's far weighter than the original imo)

Horses for courses, but I think pretty much everything so far has been solid gold, give or take the most of the Reza release and the MZine and Skepticz release.

What about the Shadowboxing remaster? Surely you like Shadowboxing? (and it does sound pretty different tbh, it's far weighter than the original imo)

Can we really count Shadowboxing? Its pretty much the same as the original. It seems to me like they have come back with a minimal sound. If you don't know check out some of the older beats.

Digital - Deadline has to be one of my all time tracks.

http://www.discogs.com/label/344-31-Records

Gremlinz & Paragon - Oranda

pretty sure someone mentioned that Fis & Overlook - Tides is lined up for the label

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we really count Shadowboxing? Its pretty much the same as the original. It seems to me like they have come back with a minimal sound. If you don't know check out some of the older beats.

Digital - Deadline has to be one of my all time tracks.

http://www.discogs.com/label/344-31-Records

No mate, I've never heard one of the biggest records of the last 15 years by one of my favourite producers on one of my favourite labels.

But "Deadline" is still pretty minimal tbh, there's about a dozen records in the 31 back catalogue you might have posted that would have backed the point you were trying to make a bit better imo...

No mate, I've never heard one of the biggest records of the last 15 years by one of my favourite producers on one of my favourite labels.

But "Deadline" is still pretty minimal tbh, there's about a dozen records in the 31 back catalogue you might have posted that would have backed the point you were trying to make a bit better imo...

No my point was made :)

Back
Top Bottom