Forthcoming Thirty One Recordings

Well I for one love the Krust 12". Amit single is deadly too.

Think J:Kenzo is next or at least soon, been hearing a couple of his tunes in mixes. @Serum to follow up soon after I would guess.

but i'm not into the krust release, if it were made by a nobody it would get overlooked imo..

Outmost respect to 31 and Krust but this is exactly the point. If it wasn't Krust this single would probably not even be out anywhere. Both tracks are a big let down IMO

I first heard The Portal way before it turned out to be Krust, and I liked it instantly. Thought it was like Doc Scott or Hidden Turn or someone.

Don't think the young ravers are ready or patient enough to hear a tune that long in the clubs though.

Once again, AMIT single is sounding deadly!

to those who are digging the Amit release (its amazing) you may want to check out Amit & Nomine's 'deal wid' released on Amit's label 6 months ago, very simmilar, blatantly same studio session, class tracks...

the krust racks are a bit of a grower i guess, good dj tool for sure...

Portal is cool an all, but Concealing Treachery is the one to be excited about.

Yeah one of the Krust tunes is ace, the other is a bit.... I dunno, I wanna choose my words carefully here because in a way its flaws are the same things I absolutely adore classic Krust for. I mean for starters they are way too fast, and I kind of feel if he'd written them at 170-172 they'd sound a bit less flat.

as a vinyl dj i kind of like them as tools, long steady groovers, good for mixing and chopping about.

can be layered like lasagne sheets.

are we getting any final marcus intalex tracks on 31 recs this year? Doc Scott mentioned at the end of 2017 he had signed a couple of tracks that made him the proudest he has ever felt in his career, which made me think of intalex music?

Yeah one of the Krust tunes is ace, the other is a bit.... I dunno, I wanna choose my words carefully here because in a way its flaws are the same things I absolutely adore classic Krust for. I mean for starters they are way too fast, and I kind of feel if he'd written them at 170-172 they'd sound a bit less flat.
lol, Krust pulling a utilitarian Jonny L here. Apropos Mr L, I've seen Doc Scott talk about wanting to get in touch with Jonny L not too long ago, not implying anything right now, but they did celebrate 20 Years of Sawtooth at Soul In Motion 2 months ago. Again, not implying anything right now, oh, not at all...

Wouldn’t surprise me if something from Intalex RIP made its way into 31

Also wouldn’t surprise me if Scottie had a word with Johnny L at that gig to try and get something on 31

That people are not impressed with a Krust lick shows it has got a lot harder to impress or bring new classics..it's much harder to push boundaries tehse days , as its all been done , copied, remixed and done again .... but I do like some of the 31 joints Scott is on the case...

That people are not impressed with a Krust lick shows it has got a lot harder to impress or bring new classics..it's much harder to push boundaries tehse days , as its all been done , copied, remixed and done again .... but I do like some of the 31 joints Scott is on the case...

Yes mate. Jonny is an absolute legend and would live to see a release on 31. He last appeared when he remixed shadow boxing i believe.
His recent tune 'welcome' is an absolute belter

Back
Top Bottom