Forthcoming 20/20 LDN

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Thought we should get one for this going too:

2020LDN003 - Shield - My Flava EP - 6th May (Audio for all four tracks coming soon)

2020LDN004CSN - Ivy Lab feat. Roses Gabor - Can't Say No - 12th May
Audio coming soon..

Guess one should look in other sub forums every once in a while!

Someone also mentioned on the forum in another thread that Stray has an lp in the pipelines for the label. Can that person post the sauce??

Guess one should look in other sub forums every once in a while!

Someone also mentioned on the forum in another thread that Stray has an lp in the pipelines for the label. Can that person post the sauce??

It was mentioned in Stray's bio on the 20/20 site, but has since been removed, so it'll probably be moved to 2017.

SWAG...

300795-1.jpg

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/74007-2020ldn003-shield-my-flava-ep

Wasn't expecting another Ivy Lab EP so soon! Loving the sound of Can't Say No. Also that artwork is fucking sexy.

Loving how fast the boys are churning out quality releases on their label. Only seems like yesterday the Deft ep dropped and then Shield before we had time to catch our breath. Other vinyl labels should sit up and take note

Such a nice Ep, I like the vibe on Berlusconi. U Smart is my favourite
"I got the answer for everything" Makes me think of that anoying friend that knows everything about anything :p

Berlusconi is huge, whole EP is massive. Looking forward to the next release on 20/20 have been well heavy thus far :)

Next up should be an EP either by an artist called Balatron or an artist called Monty, Ivy Lab have been playing a few of their tracks in their guest mix claiming it as forthcoming 20/20.

Back
Top Bottom