FormFest - Leicester Uni - Sat Oct 14th 2006

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Well, summer has officially come to an end and many of you may already be looking back to those crazy nights at one of the many festivals that you may have visited over the past couple of months. However, it is not all doom and gloom, and the festival season certainly has not ended...

Bring forth FormFest 2006!!!

On Saturday October 14th 2006, the Formation Records crew bring you 9 hours of non stop music from DnB, Old Skool and Breakbeat with more than 40 of the biggest artists from across the world!

FormFest 2006
Saturday October 14th
21.00pm - 06.00am
3 Arenas
40 Artists
At Leicester University

The Ultimate Dance Music Experience!

Keep your eyes peeled for further information coming very soon!

info@formationrecords.com
www.formationrecords.com
www.leicesternightlife.com

:saber:
Ez man, big up Deadly P, I lock his show sometimes

BIG UP URSELF MATE !!! He does a good show.

As for teh Bit about 93 Formation stuff being shit...Ratty "Taste OF THings To Come"
Ratty "Source of All Evil" ...Mastersafe "Rollin with the Punches"...EQ "End of an Era EP" , and of course "Power Play Vol1 " which may well have been released in 94 but was all 93.Not to mention that stuff like this helped shape the DnB sound..... So you are entitled to your opnion but I have to say I disagree with it. BRING THAT OLDSKOOL OUT TO ALL OJ's in DA CENTRE :sniper: :bone: :drums: :chainsaw: :wtf:

maybe i should rephrase what i said, i think formation stuff is WEAK compared to stuff being released on: production house, lucky spin, basement, sub base, white house, bogwoppa & dance bass to name a few. at the end of the day, its all personal opinion, ive just never been a big fan of early formation, or moving shadow for that matter (apart from the hyper on experience eps).

maybe i should rephrase what i said, i think formation stuff is WEAK compared to stuff being released on: production house, lucky spin, basement, sub base, white house, bogwoppa & dance bass to name a few. at the end of the day, its all personal opinion, ive just never been a big fan of early formation, or moving shadow for that matter (apart from the hyper on experience eps).

Hey you're allowed to have ur opinion AND express it mate...sure you have heard most of the tracks from most of the labels of that era. Just was a little surprised by your opnion :shit_happ

yeah one of my favourite ever tunes is Dont Come No Ruffer on Breakbeat Pressure 2. remember walking into a warehouse in early 93 and it was playing, I was like 'oh okay this is what its about'.
but I understand you dig those other labels more, my man is on a mission to find the Whitehouse back cat.

Full line up

The Midlands finest Formation Records Ltd, UMC & Finesse proudly presents
Formfinesse 2006
Saturday 14th October 2006
@ Leicester University, University Rd, Leicester.
5 arenas, 40 artists playing the best in Drum & Bass , Hip Hop, R’n’B, House, Breaks, Garage, Indie, Hardcore, Club Classics & Old skool.

9pm till 5am allnighter

World of Drum & Bass Arena

Pendulum
Andy C
Swift
Shy FX
Adam F
DJ-SS
Influx UK
Peshay
Nero

Dynamite Mc
IC3
Eskman
Det
Mc Rage
Mc Biggie
Warren G
G1

Mc Kay
Majika
Switch

Finesse Arena

Jason Kaye
Mike 'Ruffcut' Lloyd
Martin Larner
Da ill Kidz
Slimzee
Paul E Paul

Wiley
Rankin
Juiceman
Viper
Sparks & Kie

Flavour for a Raver vs Hypnotize Arena

Ministry of Sound Presents

Hardcore Euphoria Album Launch Party
Free CD giveaways of the L.P & posters courtesy of Ministry of Sound

Dougal
Gamma
Ostro & Levitate
Delite
Brisk
Wilfee C
Clodhooper

Friction
Obie
Dizzyvibe

Anything Goes

Club Classics, Breaks, Funky House, Old Skool & Indie.

OJay
DJ fitz
DJSS Club Classic Set
Mastersafe
ADE
Andy Levy (Dirty Thieving Mongrel-Breaks Set)

Finesse R’nB & Hip Hop Arena

Tim Westwood (Radio1, MTV’s Pimp My Ride)
Scratchy 1
Jet C
Juvenile
KMS

8 hours of music madness. Over 40 artists. 5 arenas. 1 place.

It was bound to happen, since the success of Formation’s FormFest event at Leicester University Oct 2004 and Finesse’s regular dominance in Leicester, it was only a matter of time before the teamed up to bring to you a night not to be missed.

Tickets available @ 5HQ Records, Leicester or Ticketweb.co.uk 08700 600 100

Get a free record for every ticket bought in 5HQ Records, 38 Charles Street, Leicester.

CLUB FORMATION Pre Party WEDS OCT 4TH GOLDIE , KILLA KELA @ Po Na Na, 24 Carey’s Close, Leicester.

FORMFINESSE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom