Forgotten masterpieces

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23164

i only just remembered this tune existed! puts alot of modern jump up to shame! can't belive its almost 8years old! :gun:

what other tunes have most people forgotten, that are awesome?

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved house recently and found this in a pile of vinyl I hadn't looked at in about 10 years. Still sounds fresh as a daisy (well it would if it was a decent qulaity rip but you get the idea)

oh hai. whats going on in this thread. so the jungle juice tune has that break that people will claim to be plastic jam but i suspect it to be a drumkit on a motif or similar. because it was used plenty back in the day, project 23, photek, doc scott, peshay, to name a few, and im starting to think its not a sample.

^^ tune!! always prefered ray's version to the flip.
Here's my input, although I have never forgotten about it really!

Bladerunner did like a little re-think in 2005 of the Dirty Chopper version that ain't too shabby either.

But its got nothing on the pop of those drums & that huge reese.

Also, anyone who can tell me where the female vox samp came from, wins a shit in the ass...

Last edited:
Bladerunner did like a little re-think in 2005 of the Dirty Chopper version that ain't too shabby either.

But its got nothing on the pop of those drums & that huge reese.

Also, anyone who can tell me where the female vox samp came from, wins a shit in the ass...

Sounds like some pitched down Soul2Soul vocals to me.

Sounds like some pitched down Soul2Soul vocals to me.

It sounds like a pitched down snippet of the full vocal DJ Red used in Paradise to me...

Need to find where that came from, I swear its like another part of that song.

Last edited:

Kid Loops wasn't even known as a dnb producer, generally , but this is as good as anything on goldie's "Timeless" (imo)

edit - youtube quality not the best. you don't really get the bass, oh well

Back
Top Bottom