Forgive me father, for I have sinned!!

Skuff

VIP Junglist
And no that's not the name of the latest high contrast tune, it's a heart felt apology for what I have done today... Yes that's right, I made my first pure mindless throw away jump up track today, and I don't think I can ever forgive myself!! I feel all dirty, like in that scene in ace Ventura when he realises indehorn is a man!! I hope you can find it in your hearts to accept my apology, although I will be posting up a clip later :end_of_wo

Amen

lol :P lookin forward to hearing it

and i did think that was a HC tune lol

:D actually Im not even sure I can unleash it on the world.. There's enough pain and hurt in the world without me adding to it! Purists will hate it, teenage hoodies will love it! It's a no win situation

as long as its massively over-compressed and everything has come out of a sample pack it's gonna be a winner

edit: oh yeah dont forget the film sample before the drop

as long as its massively over-compressed and everything has come out of a sample pack it's gonna be a winner

edit: oh yeah dont forget the film sample before the drop

Errr I think I have gone against the grain slightly as I made everything from scratch, although I did use a random yardy type vocal that nobody can understand just before the drop :)

At least your honest :D

Just whooping some noobs on the old Xbox.. I shall try and get a clip up very soon, that is of course if it hasn't turned my CPU into a dodgy hoody and sold itself for a bit of smoke

Anyone calling custard on this?

("Calling Custard" Is from the Pistonheads forum when someone was claiming they were a celebrity and people didn't believe him. So they "Called Custard" where the person has to take a photo of themselves, or item in question with a pot of custard to prove its real and theirs)

slomax
2,675 posts
49 months
[report] [news] Wednesday 17th March 2010
Haha, c'mon, they're only asking a simple question about a PH tradition. Basically If someone on a thread says something that sounds or looks too good to be true (or thinks they detect a troll) then someone can call a custard test. This means that they have to take a photograph next to the said object (ussually an other half or car/bike of sorts) with a packet/tin of custard in the photo. This then proves that what the OP is not lieing and not a troll. Simples.

Last edited:
Believe me I wish it wasn't real, but unfortunately it is all true.. Although I think the track is gonna be a massive let down as I forgot to use cowbells.. I'm just popping to my ma n pa's to paint a room, as soon as I get back it will be unleashed onto the world :jackson:

In that case I call custard. We want to see a photo including said shameful production along with a custard of your choice otherwise it's fiction.

I will provide a picture of said production with a can of custard tonight.. After listening back today it's even worse than I remembered and not sure i can ever even share it with the world.. Although when I was making an advert with Fearless after painting the room earlier, he seemed to like it, although I'm sure he was just being polite..

photo.jpg

I forgot to take the tin out with me, believe it or not, that is a drawing!

Clip is being uploaded as we speak

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

:rik:

Back
Top Bottom