Forensic - Can Tan Yah

well drums need some fatteingness and i'd create a different sound in the main body of the tune but i think the melody is pretty catchy 'tis good and the intro's nice aswell very creative!

Add a break to your beats or get some better hits for your hi hats

Thanks for the feedback mate, what do you mean by adding a break :) And by fattening the drums do you mean the kicks? Cheers (y)

yea likin the vocal-nice build into a drop that wasnt that great-agreed your drumline could use a layer or two and might want to spread out the siren a bit-not much on the bassline-sound is ok but not mi thing-like the sweeping synth in the background though
all in all not bad tunage

AHHHH TREBLE!! :(:(

not bad tune tho mate. would sound better as a mentalist Prolix/Audio tune.. rather than a Benny Page/Rasta tune.. yanno???

:gpeace: big up

ur only 15 and uve made a decent tune.. im 22, and i have made no tunes :P i salute you! lol

I like this :cool: Could do with a little more bass and I reakon if the vocal sample came back over the main tune it could sould quite nice.

easy mate,

that bassline is pretty good!!!

i agree with jammin, could do with some shuffle, mixing a break with it should help

edit:

by the way, this is from the accapella packs i upped right??

im working on a track at the mo using capleton's "killing your sound" will upload it when done ;)

Last edited:
Cheers guys, I haven't opened the .zip of this song since I posted it, I wanted to finish it and leave it tbh but now I'm craving a touch up.. :P I had a go at adding the vocals to the bassline and failed.. however, I think I'm gunna give it another go, gunna add some shuffly breaks to the background (been doing that on another tune atm) and yeah work with the vocals some more. What do you mean by "AHHHH TREBLE!!" btw? Is it the hi-hats do you reckon?

Back
Top Bottom