'Foreign Dust Mix'

Mark S said:
Listen to the latest 'Foreign Dust Mix' - a kind of double drop no one has heard before, making use of the 33 speed feature of 1210's. 'Planet Dust' - Bad Company (33->45) is mixed into Fresh's 'Foreigner' (45). This is a CD quality MP3 @ 128 kbps stereo quality.

Size: 2.71 MB http://www.thelandofbass.co.uk/foreigndust.mp3

Enjoy!

I'm sure I heard this, was posted on arena time ago?!

Sounds good, but wouldn't consider it anything amazing unless I heard it pulled off live, amongst other tricks... :)

cK said:

Sounds good, but wouldn't consider it anything amazing unless I heard it pulled off live, amongst other tricks... :)
Good, but you wouldn't really notice it too much when out in a rave and an MC is going all out.

One for the turntablist heads.

sdm said:
Good, but you wouldn't really notice it too much when out in a rave and an MC is going all out.

One for the turntablist heads.

Well, I would have bigged it up except I'm sure I heard the same thing a long time ago, so either this guy is recycling it himself and posting it everywhere or it's copied... Both as bad as each other. :D

Still good, though. (y)

cK said:
Well, I would have bigged it up except I'm sure I heard the same thing a long time ago, so either this guy is recycling it himself and posting it everywhere or it's copied... Both as bad as each other. :D

Still good, though. (y)

:D

cK said:

Only just re-checked this forum now!
Yeh I posted it on arena in October but when I saw this section on this forum I thought i'd see what you lot are saying. Good section, must say. Must admit though, I've known how to do it since October and i've only done it out once.. it is risky.

Agreed about you wouldnt be able to hear it if MC's were loud. It is tiny, I agree but I like to mess around on my decks and I just wanted opinions, from different people. All good

cK said:

Still good, though. (y)
It's the same guy, I posted it under 'marks' on arena.

Thank you for the comments you all and these smiless have made me feel more welcome

Last edited:
s'all good, this can be taken alot lot further though....next step for me would be to juggle to the two basslines/riffs + program in a couple of 33/45 flicks :)

klusta said:
s'all good, this can be taken alot lot further though....next step for me would be to juggle to the two basslines/riffs + program in a couple of 33/45 flicks :)
Yeh definatly can be taken a lot further.
Youve got some good ideas there too, like what your saying.:lighter:

There's something similar ive done in the past- I used to sample planet dust @ 33 into Ray keith's eastern promise. This clip is a year or 2 old, just focus on before planet dust drops - the build-up - if you check it that is. Peace for now!
http://www.thelandofbass.co.uk/newmix.mp3

Back
Top Bottom