Force FM last night.... SOOO JOKES!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Yo peeps... me and bebop done our show last night with out any MCs for the first time in ages!!

Was proper jokes! We managed to get some birds to take topless pics and picture message them to us!! hahaha... the things some women do to get their name read out over the airwaves!! its crazy!! SSSHLLLAAGGSS!!... im gonna put them up a bit later!! was soo jokes...

Will have the audio up by tonight aswell....

Ladies... would you do stuff like that??

DJs... tell use some stories... Rissu!! you must have some from force man... the women that listen to Force are well up for it!! hahah

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
hahaha, i heard about the first 30 mins or so man, then watched the rest of the footy. was a proper laugh.

all the birds are from romford and essex, what do you expect!!!

we had some minger sending us in txts asking us to rate her?!?!? fazer begrudingly gave her an 8 but nearly threw up after he said it.

sounds like you got some better pictures than us.

last weeks ome geezer was sending in photos of his shit going down the toilet!!!!!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
i'll try and get the photos off the phone later. it was pretty ranks. but some of his poo's were proper long.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
i'll try and get the photos off the phone later. it was pretty ranks. but some of his poo's were proper long.

yeh bro... bebop didnt get the other pics off either.... get the ones we got last night.... its lady andrea and louisa with her mate.... should all be topless!! YEEWAAAH BOH!! hahahahaha... theres a few underwear shots aswell if i remember right! hahaha

Top Bottom