Force FM 106.5 TONIGHT!!

Right click on the listen live then open in a new window (before that was just clicking the listen live button and this was opening media player for 30secs then freezing).

Since opening the window its launched media player and not frozen once (could av been a pc issue)

Either or tunes are pretty sic.

sorted, wicked mate cheese

Good shit boys, gotta tune out for mock the week though. Big ups!

had some technical difficulties at the start of the set.. didn't get rollin til about 6:40ish. might been why... but it's all fixed now.

mutant djs absolutly smashing it right about now! wicked tingzzzzzzzz!

oh, and clockwork dark set might be posted. just gotta see how it came out and what not, you know how it is. was filthy though, proper enjoyed it. mutant djs and the s.u.b might even be posting there's too if you ask nicely.....

Last edited:
Any chance clockwork gonna post a tracklist I want pretty much every tune:sick::love:
esp the few round 20.15 with the oldschool hip hop samples all over it:rslayer:

Stuck at work still, so am firmly locked on...

Having trouble getting media player to work with the - stream sorted now tho liking what im hearing :rslayer: heavy n dark nice

This is some sick set! I hope someone is recording it and can upload it later!

fooking rinsin set!
big up mutant boyz

Good shit boys, gotta tune out for mock the week though. Big ups!

had some technical difficulties at the start of the set.. didn't get rollin til about 6:40ish. might been why... but it's all fixed now.

mutant djs absolutly smashing it right about now! wicked tingzzzzzzzz!

oh, and clockwork dark set might be posted. just gotta see how it came out and what not, you know how it is. was filthy though, proper enjoyed it. mutant djs and the s.u.b might even be posting there's too if you ask nicely.....

Mutant DJ's sounding wicked man!!

MASSIVE Respect to everyone that locked on last night. Thanks for the support...

The set was recorded and we will have it up on the forum... hopefully by tonight..... hopefully Riisu can get the Clockwork set up aswell.... managed to catch the last 10/20min when we got to the studio... was sounding wkd... nice gritfest.... hhahaha..

Once again.. massive respect to all those who were locked on....

ya man. we're guna post it up on the web. probably on the force site. so keep your eyes peeled.

BIG TINGZ A GWAN FOR THE MONDAY NIGHT MURDARATION CREW!

i caught the last half hour of your set, really enjoyed it man the mixing was tight and i thought the mcs were sick

fucking YES.

i seriously can't stress how blazin' this set was. i'm not the biggest fan of mc's, i'm quite fussy. but mekar and gusto absolutly smashed it. and that's not evening mentioning the crisp mixing and wicked selection by the be-bop and rocksteady.

GET ON IT!

clockworks dark and dirty set will be up soon, just compiling the tracklisting (y)

Back
Top Bottom