forbidden links

pheen

Hi, i`m new to this forum and i`ve got problems with any kind of links posted here. They don`t open and i get ieframe.dll/404html or you have not permission for audio.php
Please help me out it really pisses me off...

theres not really anything that can be done
all the links are to sites where the track has been deleted

The links ending with audio.php won't work anymore as we no longer host audio.

Otherwise it sounds like the links you're clicking are no longer online either, they're out of our control.

its nothing to do with this site if that link was on another site it still wouldnt work
do you understand how the internet works?

its nothing to do with this site if that link was on another site it still wouldnt work
do you understand how the internet works?

but this link is only 4 days old and other users could open it so why not me!! do you understand the problem=? If this link would have been deleted or would not work for another reason... but why could it be opened by other users if its defect as you`re trying to tell me ö.Ö

well it didnt work for me either
im sure it did at one point but obviously the person who posted it originally (on the ustream site) deleted it or it was taken down for violation etc

but this link is only 4 days old and other users could open it so why not me!! do you understand the problem=? If this link would have been deleted or would not work for another reason... but why could it be opened by other users if its defect as you`re trying to tell me ö.Ö

WONWAU ZAUDAU

you need to download the plugin to let you see it man ... its at http://www.scatlovers.com

I am sure all will agree we never get tired of helping new forum memebers checking out this lin kand learning about the interwebs

oh my god. Who is this guy?? fukin interweb spastic.

Back
Top Bottom