For those who use Isotope plugs

Louder doesn't mean better. unless you're talking about Motörhead. They can be as loud as they want.

i has issues with loudness m8 i had a whole discussion on a different thread about it. your right of course but it does help me at my level adding ozone 4 to master out before i set out on making a track... an amateur way to go about production but it prevents clipping and i can concentrate on my ideas more and not get so bogged down in mastering. i tend to lose interest at that point. But ill look into this as said i think could be great help for me and my lazy attitude :shrug:

i has issues with loudness m8 i had a whole discussion on a different thread about it. your right of course but it does help me at my level adding ozone 4 to master out before i set out on making a track... an amateur way to go about production but it prevents clipping and i can concentrate on my ideas more and not get so bogged down in mastering. i tend to lose interest at that point. But ill look into this as said i think could be great help for me and my lazy attitude :shrug:

You don't need to put a mastering plug into the main channel, at all, while mixing, man. Just turn those knows down! If you aim to mix at -6db level, probably you won't have clipping issues. Leave your Ozone 4 for the next stage.

really depends on his workflow. if hes running the bass into the red all the time while distorting it really helps to have a limiter on the output..

Back
Top Bottom