for those who like there jump up...

I finally got it to work again so:
The intro's nice , you've really captured that 'parallel Dimension' idea into your tune. Drop is Ok but needs some work, drums are nice & tight but they need to stand out more. I'm not too sure about the bass sound, maybe it'll sound better when it is finished but atm it sounds a bit 'Low quality' the idea is good, but work on the sound, make it a bit fatter, a bit more high end and more bass or something.

Looking forward to see the finished production!

nice 1 horace , deffo still need to make it more flush in places, but ill work on it an give ya a shout when its there big ups for the advice m8

like the tune... but the mixdown needs lots of work as far i'm concerned!

obvious things like more punch in kick and snare (trust me, bane of my life)
wobble bassline needs more low mids or bass frequencies, to much highness going on (maybe a low passed square or triangle with the sub to give it that?
vocals need to go up

sorry if that sounds negative my man, i do like the little effects and the bwwwaar bwwwooor bass you got

(y)

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:03 ----------

also, feedback would be appreciated :D - http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?112914-richie-stix-scorpion&highlight=

@ dedbult :big ups for the advice m8 nice one, think i've got rid of some of the high end bass frequencies now, deffo alot more sub in there, my subs go nutz after the drop,

---------- Post added at 18:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

@ richiestix :yeah i know what ya mean mate, ive been working on the drums today make them more punchier , an like i said to dedbult ive got rid of some of the high end bass frequencies out, got more low end than high now, plus the drop sounds much better to, anyways nice 1 for the advice bruv safe!!

I like it, but the drums are way too weak and simple. Nothing really punches in ur track. Would do with some more work and a good mixdown it would be great:)

Back
Top Bottom