for the break-hunters

Oly

Ok break hunters this ones aimed at you! lol

I started a tune a while ago with the lee_dorsey get out of my life women break. However when mixing down i realised that the break i have is just too muddy and low in the mix to really work (i think its been sampled off a record player).
What i need is a cd rip or just a good clean version of the lee_dorsey break. Its also important that the break is 2 bars long as its only the 2nd bar of the break that i'm interested in.
If anyone out there would be good enough to help i'll send you 12 rare breaks off one of the paul nice compilations :zest:

cheers

heh why not do your part for the scene and culture and go peep the record yourself... track it down and get the goods. then you dont have to rely on double handling of internet begging :P

but to help out, i'll bump this thread and take a look through my sample banks. where did you get the break from though, to make sure we arent giving you what youve already got?

PS, have you thought about recycling it, using the midi file to re-assemble the break with your own drum sounds and mixing the two together with appropriate filter/eq'ing?

i do that a lot with old breaks to give them presence and strength as needed

If you request on the grid (DOA) there's a guy called amen brother who seems to have every break under the sun, helped me out with some I've been looking for.

Post a mucky version tho, you never know I might have it and not know the name

Back
Top Bottom