For Sale !!!!!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wana get money for some 1210's mate to be fair.. thats the honest reason!

haha u shudn't have said that - I am currently saving up for some 1210's and was wonderin if I shud just get these but if ur selling em to get 1210's imma stick with my original plan sorry bro

haha u shudn't have said that - I am currently saving up for some 1210's and was wonderin if I shud just get these but if ur selling em to get 1210's imma stick with my original plan sorry bro

fair play mate. i just bought these to learn to mix on though to be fair. they are really good. now i think im ready to get 1210's!

whats the build quality like of the decks? they look really cheap and plasticy :-/

atm im also going for 1210's but might be interested in these especially at the price and if I get a Macbook Pro - only one piece of equipment away from Serato then!

edit: needles included too?

Last edited:
whats the build quality like of the decks? they look really cheap and plasticy :-/

atm im also going for 1210's but might be interested in these especially at the price and if I get a Macbook Pro - only one piece of equipment away from Serato then!

edit: needles included too?

yeah mate i have a stand, hi-fi system and needles included. can also include a few vinyls.. maybe like 10 or so all dnb.

i understand about the plasticy look, but they are pretty much the same spec as 1210's and they are renound for being great for battle dj's and people who like to scratch, the digital display is good and it also has pitch bend and ultra pitch to master your mixing which the technics dont have. They are in really good nick and im only selling them because i feel like i have progressed enough to get 1210s because thats what every club and that uses, otherwise id keep them. If your intrested mate fire me over a pm and we can maybe come to an agreement :) cheers for looking bro :)

Back
Top Bottom