For Sale !!!!!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
2 x VESTAX PDX 2300'S + VESTAX PCV 275 MIXER.

vestax-pcv-275.jpg

Vestax20PDX-2300duBFe.jpg

ALL IN FULLY WORKING ORDER.. ALL CABLES INCLUDED, CAN THROW IN A HOME MADE MIXING DESK WITH THEM AND SOME VINYL ALSO...

IF YOU WANT A PICTURE OF THE DECKS THEM SELVES LET ME KNOW AS IM DOING THAT TONIGHT TO PUT THEM ON EBAY ASWELL...

LOOKING FOR AROUND 400 QUID FOR THE LOT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

THANKYOU! :rinsed:

I can vouch for hyperd4eva that both decks and mixer are a bargain in this condition.

NO ONE BUY THESE DECKS!!!!

THE DRIVE TO THE LEFT DECK IS ON ITS ARSE
ONE HAS DRIED SPEW IN THE MECHANISM
THEY HAVE BEEN KEPT IN A UNHEATED BASEMENT AND WATER HAS RUSTED THEM INTERNALLY
THERE COMPLETELY FUCKED

NO ONE BUY THESE DECKS!!!!

THE DRIVE TO THE LEFT DECK IS ON ITS ARSE
ONE HAS DRIED SPEW IN THE MECHANISM
THEY HAVE BEEN KEPT IN A UNHEATED BASEMENT AND WATER HAS RUSTED THEM INTERNALLY
THERE COMPLETELY FUCKED

THIS! no seriously dont listen to this headbutting lunatic hes deranged

i cant stand by and watch some poor unsuspecting youngen line your pockets for this tripe. you and i know damn well these decks are fucked so i would advise taking them down right away

i cant stand by and watch some poor unsuspecting youngen line your pockets for this tripe. you and i know damn well these decks are fucked so i would advise taking them down right away

hahaha your such a cunt!! i hope you get a raped a god awful rape!!

im going to get a mod to delete this thread its unfair to the community

I WILL PERSONALLY RAPE ANY MOD THAT DELETES MY SHIT! AND AS YOUR YOUR COCK BEING WIPED ON THESE EXCELLENT DECKS.. I WILL SMEAR MY COCK ON YOUR BALD NORTHERN EGG HEAD!!

I will get pictures up of my whole set up tonight and give a full spec to ANYONE! that may be interested

Oh fuckin hell i thought you were giving up already.. I would love to swap these my my Technics but as I run my own night I can't really fuck people over with Vestax :( GAY, I WANT THESE!

yeah they are nice man. i just mixed on my mates 1210s and i found them nicer. but to be honest ill keep them if there isnt alot of interest!

as I run my own night I can't really fuck people over with Vestax :( GAY, I WANT THESE!

LOL, I imagine Andy C turning up and seeing these silver bastards sitting there staring at him, he would run a mile.

Seriously T if theres no buyers you know the deal still ;)

Back
Top Bottom