FOR SALE - Pioneer CDJ-400

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Basically I've had this unit for about a year now, never really used it and it is still in mint condition. Only thing is somehow it now comes up with a CD error every now and then. The USB function works exactly as normal but for some reason it doesn't accept CDs the majority of the time.

Due to this fact i'm only looking for a £110 delivered. This is an absolute bargin if you were guna just use USB sticks which I know a lot of CDJ-400 users only do, saves the hassle of carrying around masses of CDs, plus the fact USB is so much more verstatile.

CDJ-400.jpg

Can post pictures of the actual unit later today.

Cheers

Russ

Might be interested man. Wanna find out a bit more about the fault though.. sounds dodgy to me :P

Basically the main PCB that controls the CD drive is at fault. I have a quote for around £200 for the part which is a piece of piss to change if you have any electronic capabilites. If you decide to change the board then affectively you'll have a completely mint and working CDJ for about £310, still a bargin considering these are like £600+ new now.

Hope that helps your decision a bit :)

Unfortunately not I don't think chap, but saying that i've only had one person look at it as their is fuck all in the way DJ repair shops down in Bournemouth.

I've had a talks with other people repair places on the blower and they seem to think that seeing as almost all the components are surface mount, it'd be a fucking ball ache if not impossible to pin point the bit at fault.

But yeah if your not bothered about using CDs then you got yourself a wicked Pioneer CDJ for £110!

Back
Top Bottom