FOR SALE- Dj Deck stand- The Mega Drive pad- check it out!

Hydrophonics

FOR SALE- Dj Deck stand- The Mega Drive pad- (CRAZY LOW PRICE!- RELISTED)

Ez all.

I'm selling my beloved dj deckstand to the highest bidder. Check it out and feel free to ask any questions.

* In the shape of the Mega drive controller- perfect for mixing!
* Decks sit flush with the surface
* Holes for mixer, headphones and mic
* Tidy cable storage
* Adjustable shelving for records and equipment
* Flat pack design, top lifts of and units seperate, easy to transport

I built this a few years ago and have enjoyed mixing on it hugely, it's custom built with the Dj in mind, it's the perfect mixing height and is great for storing vinyl and amps etc and I hope you'll agree it looks alright too

2 Techincs sit perfectly in the holes and the lids go on no problem. The desk was originally built to accommodate my old Numark mixer which also sat flush with the surface, so for whoever buys it tell me what mixer you have and I will make the hole to fit perfectly, I will also give it another coat of paint.

Start your bidding now- THIS WILL BE SOLD AT THE END OF MARCH- I have lots more mixing to do on it before it goes!

Buyer will pay for shipping or can collect from Gloucestershire- shipping costs vary depending on location.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280331079804

df5d_3.JPG

d449_3.JPG

e911_3.JPG

!BN5r+KQBGk~$(KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmS!t7BJs!-Ct3zw~~_3.JPG

!BN5rzc!!mk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLm,etkBJs!9c2Erg~~_3.JPG

!BN5sIL!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKjIEjlLmW!tGBJs!-fSnuQ~~_3.JPG

Nice one :wave:

Last edited:
fuck me mate, u are sellin up propa....why u gettin rid of all ya records and ya stand mate?
Yes mate selling everything- Vinyl, Mixer, desk, tools, 2 computers (one real high spec), MIDI keyboard, Edirol soundcard, my tennis racket, clothes, even the fluff from my pocket!

Off to Australia next month so it's gotta be done, don't wanna part with my decks though think I will ship them out there once I've got a place of my own.

Don't know if I mentioned it mate but put up most of the rest of my tunes the other night, still got about another 100 or so to go up mind!

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=hydrophonics

:D

i like it. i dont see it as being too practical. it uses up alot more space than it should need too.

very tasty tho.

i like it. i dont see it as being too practical. it uses up alot more space than it should need too.

very tasty tho.

Cheers mate, yeah it is pretty big- exactly 2 metres wide, fits nicely in my room though and is good to have the decks the distance they are apart, feels comfortable like.

I'm still about for the next month or so, so if anyone wants this or one building like it give us a shout soon!

Safe ;)

Back
Top Bottom