for sale Dillinja - TEST00 MISPRESS "accurist"

im sure lots of people want it mate! 8)

stick a bid on, you might get lucky.

Still knocking around then if that is the Daze who was on DnB Arena back in 97/98 making trax and ting!!! ( Was it Advisory u got signed to ? I forget....
:slick:

As it goes I don't want it cos I already got it he he and NO I ain't selling it
:fuckjoo:

Still knocking around then if that is the Daze who was on DnB Arena back in 97/98 making trax and ting!!! ( Was it Advisory u got signed to ? I forget....
:slick:

the very same 8)

and why would anyone with the tune rip it for someone else to play? the whole point is that its so rare, so why let everyone have it?

bid, its only £31!

the very same 8)

OI OI -was plain ole Stan back then...heh heh
Nice to see you stuck with the DnB ...Respect

Sorry Fez mate...I canna be doin that ......but to make up for that.....I';ll tell u what is also pretty rare... Original EP of Gridlocked on Dope Dragon...the Proper release was mispressed and didn't have one of teh trax on it....not sure if they ever sorted it out either ???:mad:

also pretty rare... Original EP of Gridlocked on Dope Dragon...the Proper release was mispressed and didn't have one of teh trax on it....not sure if they ever sorted it out either ???:mad:

hmmmmm...........think i might have that too.

anymore info?

and theres more test mispresses i believe? what were they?

I know for a fact that there was a mispressed version of Test 03 that had "Weapon of Choice" on the b-side instead of "Thugs". Both the mispress and proper release has "Tronik Funk" on the A-side. Weapon of Choice ended up being released on the Test Blue label though a couple months later.

I also think that Test 04 or Test 05 had a mispressed track that also ended up coming out on Test Blue and I think it was "The Fuse" which was the flip of Weapon of Choice.

btw- got my copy of Accurist on monday. Badass tune to say the least :beers:

Back
Top Bottom