For Moskit..

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
Thought I'd try to help and expand your already extensive vocabulary with some extra cool words.

space docking

The act of defecating directly into one's vagina. Like a space ship attempting to dock to a space station, "space docking" involves very accurate control and near-perfect alignment of the two orifices.
"Hey baby, want to try space docking tonight?"

alaskan pipeline

alaskan pipeline is the act of crapping into a condom, putting it into the freezer and than using it like a dildo
alex p: hey alex, we're still going to use the alaskan pipeline i made last night, right
alex r: hell yeah we are, ALASKAN PIPELINES ROCK

Alaskan Firedragon

When a man is just about to ejaculate while recieving oral sex, he pushes down the woman's head, leans in and says something shocking such as "I have herpes." The woman will choke and try to pull back. The man then ejaculates into the back of her throat while she is choking, forcing the semen through her nostrils. This is similar to laughing while drinking milk.

I gave my girlfriend an alaskan firedragon last night.

Cool, how was it?

It was sweet, but she dumped me.

source is urbandictionary.com

If anyone else wants to help Moskit feel free!

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
space docking is so WRONG.

'docking' is a term for a bloke putting his penis inside another mans foreskin.

what if they did that in space? what then? what would that be called?

it needs a new term, like quimpony, fannycack. something more specific.

i'm angered by this. angered.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I thought space-docking was with frozen shit used as a dildo until it melted in an orrifice...

Thanks for the other two though. :)

There was an A-Z list of sexual wrongness somewhere, think Senor Fes posted it up.

I tend not to use coined phrases though, detracts from the graphicness of what I am trying to achieve, I much prefer to vividly describe said act in my own special way.

:D

Thanks all the same though, this list should be added to & become a tailormade dnbforum A-Z of wrongness.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Angry Pirate is a bit like the firedragon

when a woman is giving a man head, he pulls out, and nuts in her eye. Upon doing this, she will let out some sort of grunt of disapproval, and at this point he kicks her in the shin. This poor girl, being pissed and hurt, will hobble after your laughing ass.

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
Sangatte, Do a:

Of married men, to make a bid for the tunnel in the middle of the night, almost certainly to be turned back by the wife.

Tim Henman:

A penis which promises great things but fails to achieve anything vaguely resembling hardness. ie it doesn't even reach the semi stage.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
space docking is so WRONG.

'docking' is a term for a bloke putting his penis inside another mans foreskin.

what if they did that in space? what then? what would that be called?

it needs a new term, like quimpony, fannycack. something more specific.

i'm angered by this. angered.
this was my understanding of it... i just didn't want people to think it was just me

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
Comical stuff.

Mulching: 2 blokes go out and dig up a female corpse, one of them starts giving it heads while the other jumps on the stomach, thus forcing all of the rotted innards out into the head-giver's mouth.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
MOSKIT SUCKING : The act of licking Moskitts cyber balls, often performed by homo waffle members who don't ralise their being homo.

pitts

VIP Junglist
I thought space-docking was with frozen shit used as a dildo until it melted in an orrifice...

Thanks for the other two though. :)

There was an A-Z list of sexual wrongness somewhere, think Senor Fes posted it up.

I tend not to use coined phrases though, detracts from the graphicness of what I am trying to achieve, I much prefer to vividly describe said act in my own special way.

:D

Thanks all the same though, this list should be added to & become a tailormade dnbforum A-Z of wrongness.
can anybody find this thread i remember reading it ages ago and have been searching for it but cant find it