For all you Family Guy/Star Wars fans!

scholes

Waffley Versatile
VIP Junglist
Nice one. I'll watch it later. I have to go teach some Argies how to speak the true language of the world. Then I'll teach them that dnb is the only music worth listening to. After that I'll introduce them to the green stuff which apparently leads into harder substances. I'll have my own network of sellers and buyers who crave the hard sounds of dnb. It'll be sweet believe me.

Last edited:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
yes, it was amazing!!

peter's couch, :uberlaugh
and the tricked out x-fighter !! :uberlaugh:uberlaugh

"why do they call them tie-fighters ?"
"today is a good day to tie!!"
:uberlaugh:cry::uberlaugh:cry::uberlaugh

ahahahahhah!!

also, the second half of southpark's 11 season is out in coupla weeks. cant wait!
:banana:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Nice one. I'll watch it later. I have to go teach some Argies how to speak the true language of the world. Then I'll teach them that dnb is the only music worth listening to. After that I'll introduce them to the green stuff which apparently leads into harder substances. I'll have my own network of sellers and buyers who crave the hard sounds of dnb. It'll be sweet believe me.
I suggest the Samuel L. Jackson "English, motherfucker, do you speak it?" method.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
also, the second half of southpark's 11 season is out in coupla weeks. cant wait!
:banana:
Heavy news!! I can't wait!! SP will be running for ages after they signed a $75mil deal!! Just hope it's still fresh and doesn't lag like the simpsons did a bit!