For all those who Appreciate a good beard....

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist

Keep it warm

i know there a a select few beard lovers on this forum so it would be rude for me not to post this. i one day hope to own a mighty face rug, until then i will use this.

The balaclava and facial hair are about as 70s as you can get - and now you can combine the two with the Bearded Cap.

Made by Icelandic design collective Vik Prjonsdottir, it combines warmth for your head and keeps the snow off your moustache and beard, creating balaclava-like warmth, but with more space for your face to see.

They're made from 100 per cent Icelandic will and available in three different colours and shapes. No price listed - you'll have to contact the company via the site for one. Ad while you're there, check out the other bizarre and quirky designs on offer.

Last edited:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
MAN THERE WAS JUST A PACK OF COUGARS IN THE LOBBY OF MY OFFICE BUILDING, I SHOULDVE POUNCED YEA, LIKE THE KOOL-AID MAN

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
oh man. i moved my /b/ folder over to the HD today. i had a shit loads of shoops with that beard on it.

my HD is in work.

lames.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
course.
trying to find it on ED but can't remember what it was named as.

all i remember is some motivational read

THIS FUCKING HAT
look at it

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
haven't been on 4chan in fucking ages. just got a bit bored of it really. same old shit, just a different day.

everyday was actually a repost.