**FoR All KeTaMiNe USeRS**

ned blocks

i changed the words to bob dylans song about heroin,, mr tamborine man,
(i fucked it up a bit) ((fuckin wonk!!))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1-Iphv_uY

hey mr frying pan man rack a line for me, im not sleepy and there is no place im going to,,
hey mr frying pan man rack a line for me, in the donky dusty mornin i ll come followin u,

though i no i shouldnt do it ,but can i tick anutha gram? so i forget who i am, so i can barely even stand cos im not sleeping,
my wonkyness amazes me im balanced on my feet, i have sumone to meet, but the late night scally streets unsafe for dreaming,

chorus

now im on a trip upon my magic swirling ship, my hands too numb to grip, i cant speak for shit, i have this thing to say,but it seems now that my vocab has depleated,
im ready to go anywhere if i could only walk, i need to give up trying to talk,my nose is blocked with toxic chalk, i need to 4get about the k untill tommorow,

chorus

im looking rather basic like a one eyed drooling mess, my girlfriends not impressed, cos a limp dicks not the best, i need to work out is it the challenge that im chasing?
from life i skive as i dive down that everchanging hole, so colourful but cold, i was never told, that the substance that im sniffin was addictive,

chorus

i really should be lying here,wallowing in bliss,but need anutha painful piss, should i give that line a miss? but theres that one part of my trip i keep forgetting.
oh how i love to travel to that distant astral plain, an excursion to my brain, but a nightmare to explain, all comes out the same, those cliche k head phrases keep repeating,

invasion of the zombie man, with his polo nose,go slower stripes upon his clothers in the techno smacky mornin he ll come following u!!

Ket is pure filth, I seriously never realised how harmful it can be, kinda always thought anything meant for horses would most probably be extremely harmful but not to the extent it is. I know of a young guy whp has completely lost control of hos bladder due to this filth, I like to get wankered prolly more than most but seriously Ket is dirty and can fuck u up. Been there done that and got off lucky it seems, party drugs in this country have gone way downhill the past 2 years, gone are the days off mud and pills, now its horse tranqulizer and plant food, whatever next? Bleach?

haha big track rowney.

@ the guy hu was sayin how dirty ketamine was n how harmful it is n how it fuks up your bladder, ket is nowhere near as harmful as most drugs, i.e tobacco, alcohol, cocaine, to name a few n me personally i dont mind the odd bit of ket but end of the day if ur doin it so much its fukin ur bladder or woteva then ur obv. a dumb fuk that dont know his limits! (wen i say u i dont mean u personally by the way, i mean the guy ur on bout) its fair dooz if u dont like it tho. Jus thought id get my 2 cents in ther :D

Ket is pure filth, I seriously never realised how harmful it can be, kinda always thought anything meant for horses would most probably be extremely harmful but not to the extent it is. I know of a young guy whp has completely lost control of hos bladder due to this filth, I like to get wankered prolly more than most but seriously Ket is dirty and can fuck u up. Been there done that and got off lucky it seems, party drugs in this country have gone way downhill the past 2 years, gone are the days off mud and pills, now its horse tranqulizer and plant food, whatever next? Bleach?

This is so true, I used to roll with some K heads a couple of years ago, now they're all in and out of hospital with fucked up bladders and disappearing septums yet still get bang on it, dirty dirty.

Might have to pass that vid on...

This is so true, I used to roll with some K heads a couple of years ago, now they're all in and out of hospital with fucked up bladders and disappearing septums yet still get bang on it, dirty dirty.

Might have to pass that vid on...

Sounds like a few people i know, lost themselves is fuckin nasty

haha big track rowney.

@ the guy hu was sayin how dirty ketamine was n how harmful it is n how it fuks up your bladder, ket is nowhere near as harmful as most drugs, i.e tobacco, alcohol, cocaine, to name a few n me personally i dont mind the odd bit of ket but end of the day if ur doin it so much its fukin ur bladder or woteva then ur obv. a dumb fuk that dont know his limits! (wen i say u i dont mean u personally by the way, i mean the guy ur on bout) its fair dooz if u dont like it tho. Jus thought id get my 2 cents in ther :D

Wut!

i think its all about moderation really. if you take pretty much any drug every day, it'll mess you up in the end. all of these stories like this are about people who are on it non stop

I dunno man, I know people that have become ill off the stuff who arent doin it 24/7, everyones different though I suppose

haha big track rowney.

id say ketamine was definatly alot worse than tobacco mentally and physicly and also very addictive, if its starting to affect his bladder then he's obviously got an addiction, one of my best friends has a k addiction and from seeing what he's like i personly think its one of the most addictive illegal drugs on the market.

*NEWSFLASH*

Ketamine is used for tranquilizing animals.

Hahahahahahaha DS you crack me up!!!!

Done ket twice, never again. Not my thing, never will be.

Gonna lay-off anything apart from blaze n beers for this new years!! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, matches the feeling of the good real MD crystals. Can't beat that shit, so until that comes around again, fuk pills n all dat, not much of a sniff man anymore, drugs are just shit these days!!!! Apart from Blaze n Beers :)

Hahahahahahaha DS you crack me up!!!!

Done ket twice, never again. Not my thing, never will be.

Gonna lay-off anything apart from blaze n beers for this new years!! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, matches the feeling of the good real MD crystals. Can't beat that shit, so until that comes around again, fuk pills n all dat, not much of a sniff man anymore, drugs are just shit these days!!!! Apart from Blaze n Beers :)

Its back! Well it has been, still too intense for me nowadays though

Back
Top Bottom