Discussion in 'Waffle' started by the_voice, Apr 9, 2009.
i hate it
i know hype hates it as well
its dull i rather watch paint dry
why u like it man
football is shit..
i don't see when anyone would want to watch sweaty men playing with balls?
na its shit
i mean that
fucking bores the shit out of me
yeah who would want to watch that
This provides further evidence that you are gay/a girl.
he said this provides more evidence that you are a shirtlifter.
basically sport in general is far more interesting than 99% other hobbies/passtimes/interests.
anyone who disagrees fancies boys
99% of English men are happily married to eleven men, the other 1% will actually marry a man!
i dont like footy i dont mind playin it but watchin it is fuckin boring!
football.. interesting? i prefer to spend my time doing something creative
footbal has changed.... maybe 9 years ago it was worth watching, after year 2000 it just seems to get worse everytime i put it on.... its like their too scared to make contact with each other incase a nail breaks.
if i wanna watch men dive ill watch the olympics or some obscure water sports channel.
id rather watch rugby.... for real men...
so fuck? go suck his balls then .. do you think because were all on dnbforum, and hypes a dnb head who doesnt like football, we should all be the same because hes the king of kool... stfu..
i dont like football either, but its got nothing to do with the similarity of a dnb dj , and my liking of dnb and not football,
im puzzled to see why you put this..
i dont like Olives and neither does Eksman ..
I dont like football, only the drinkin part
I've never grown up supporting a particular team and don't come from a family of footie fans so don't particularly enjoy watching it as it doesn't bother me which team wins.
However I do enjoy watching international teams as I can support England, and especially enjoy watching if I have some bets on!
I prefer going to watch the Guildford Flames play Ice Hockey.
i like watching football, but i hate the shit that surround it. like the hordes of idiots that flood the street every match day, the whole "im team A so i need to kick the shit out of team's B fans" thing, and the stupid amounts of money spend on post teenager jocks that just because they can guide a piece of leather within two posts they get to be more famous than cancer researchers and rocket scientists.
served voice, now go away and shush
i think its a great art.
the art of diving when noone touches you is picturesque.
fuck diving off a board into some water.
diving onto grass and holding your shin even though u got kicked in the ankle and you are wearing shin pads should be an olympic sport.
I used to be well into football when I was young (9-10) but now it doesn't interest me at all tbh. Don't get me wrong I love having a kick around with mates and that but watching it an following it doesn't interest me like. I'd much rather go on Reason or mix or something. One thing I can't get my head around is when 'rival' fans kick off on eachother cause 'my teams better than yours' and all that bollocks, people getting killed just because of a game with a ball. Bit silly really. Each to their own I guess.
Separate names with a comma.