football factory 2???

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
i bumped into the guy who played danny dyers grandad in the original a couple of days ago, and he said they may well be making a second one....

hope they do the original is one of my favourite films, just thought i would share what may turn out to be a dnbforum exclusive :D

1995ting

VIP Junglist
original is sick they will probably fuck it up, then again anything is better than that pile of monkey crap that is greenstreet

Last edited:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
thing is, the original was adapted from a book and there hasn't been a follow up to the book. so any sequel to the film would just be complete fabrication and a totally pointless money making scheme and a chance for danny dyer to say fuck in a cockney accent a lot.

do not want*

disrupta

that wud ruin the film and its best quality.. being english.
It dont have to be for the whole film does it, but they have not done that yet in football films as far as I know, and its somewhere extra they can take the concept.
They could easily fit it in with a champions leauge match.

DJHaze

yer but its all about seeing the story from both rivals gang / w/e and wudnt be authentic at all if u had some spanish guy chttin a in a dodgy english accent.

NEXT..

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
don't see why not, won't be shit cos its one of them quality british films.. like, the business, rise of the footsoldier, lock stock etc etc (y) (if americans make it it would be shite)

michael barrymore excited?
not dead guy in the pool after lots of drugs and bumsex excited...but pretty close

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
thing is, the original was adapted from a book and there hasn't been a follow up to the book. so any sequel to the film would just be complete fabrication and a totally pointless money making scheme and a chance for danny dyer to say fuck in a cockney accent a lot.

do not want*
theres a trilogy of books safety*