Footbal Accumulator this weekend

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by mistasfx, Nov 9, 2012.

1. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

So i need 2 new tyres for my car which is gonna cost £150 plus some other bits before it goes in for a MOT this month.

I cant afford it so im throwing a £10 accumulator this weekend on the following teams to win....

Arsenal

Man Utd

Man City

Chelsea

Leicester

Bolton

That will get me £397 back but im soooooo tempted to put a horse on as well as that would really bump the prize money up

Living Leader 4/1 1650 Wolves

Winnings would come back at nearly £2k

My weekend would be complete then!

2. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

i rarely bet on prem teams in an accumulator, look at league 1 and 2, there are always a few that should def come in. I always bang crawly town in too

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ive got a mate that gambles like that regularly, and does win a lot, but also loses just as regularly, i dont know if this is a good idea buddy, you need some quick cash, cant you prostitute your girlfriend? thats what id do when i needed like.... mmm cigarettes or... bacardi. to be fair i pimped her the whole time, pimpin aint easy but its funnnnnn, these girls minds are inexplicably twisted, go let some guy finger them (my stable was round 16 so didnt actually need to have full intercourse the whole time) and feel them up and theyd come home to daddy with bottles of booze and a mind for love because now shes done her daddy proud. words cant explain what its like bodo, youd have to be there. suffice to say, sweet doesnt cover it. specially if you hate all mankind especially women

4. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

hahaha interesting read.

id much rather put the £10 bet on and go to town 4 finger kitkatting young girls til they cry

5. chewdiggy

chewdiggy Member

Did you put this bet on? Arsenal fucked it for you.