Footage from Break @ Southampton

Hot shit mate, looks like a good lil club, i need to pay ore attention to these nights in Southampton coz im down there alot ( and saw Break advertised down that way )...........Jungle Step, i recon Break doesnt get enough respect for that tune......its massive in a club!

Lookin foward to next friday when i see Break......big ups for the vid :) all good dude

I was down in Southampton that weekend mixing, had work on monday though wish i could of gone. Video not working for me, does he play often around that area?

Just got the video workin... ages ago went to a banging house party down in southampton, the dude behind break mixing with long hair was a sick DJ that nite, also think i met breaks cousin there as well. Nice guys!

Just got the video workin... ages ago went to a banging house party down in southampton, the dude behind break mixing with long hair was a sick DJ that nite, also think i met breaks cousin there as well. Nice guys!

Mate when was that party? Could have been mine!

Also I'm from Guildford too!

Sorry we don't have any audio of Break.

Mate when was that party? Could have been mine!

Also I'm from Guildford too!

Sorry we don't have any audio of Break.

Ollie mate i remember now, it was your house party about 6 months ago. You had just got smash TV on promo then. U played a great set, i was one of 3 guys that came down from Guild. Once u had finished your set another guy started playing dubstep and we went outside, sat in a circle with a few spliffs

I was asking you and your mate cant remeber his name (guy with a shaved head) about djing advice. I heard you guys had another party a couple of months later was well gutted i missed it!

Hows things going bro? heres a pic of me to see if it joggs the memory

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n6390443888364432865jb9.jpg

Hello i'd be the guy with the shaved head. Well weird, i dont look on here too much and when i finally do i'm being talked about lol. Should be having another house party some time before easter. Hopefully it'll be as good as last time.

Oh and cant remember who posted it but no break doesn't come down Southampton much. In fact i think it may have been his first time here. Mite try and get him down again some time though if enough people are interested.

Hello i'd be the guy with the shaved head. Well weird, i dont look on here too much and when i finally do i'm being talked about lol. Should be having another house party some time before easter. Hopefully it'll be as good as last time.

Oh and cant remember who posted it but no break doesn't come down Southampton much. In fact i think it may have been his first time here. Mite try and get him down again some time though if enough people are interested.

Alright mate, deffers interested if he is down again. In the video im guessing the club is Unit, which i spose is quite a good venue for him.... Mind if i popped down to your next party? Maybe could bust out a set after you guys?

Ollie mate i remember now, it was your house party about 6 months ago. You had just got smash TV on promo then. U played a great set, i was one of 3 guys that came down from Guild. Once u had finished your set another guy started playing dubstep and we went outside, sat in a circle with a few spliffs

I was asking you and your mate cant remeber his name (guy with a shaved head) about djing advice. I heard you guys had another party a couple of months later was well gutted i missed it!

Hows things going bro? heres a pic of me to see if it joggs the memory

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n6390443888364432865jb9.jpg

Hey mate yeah sure I remember now! Had another party a couple of months later that was even better... i'll drop you a PM with the details next time we organise one if you wanna come down and bring your vinyl.

Back
Top Bottom