Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
I only ordered it yesterday (Sunday) it showed up this morning,

HTC One X + (Plus)

its got 64gb of storage in it and space for a memory card, its fucking tight

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Man, my phone won't even receive text messages anymore....

but it doesn't have problems with emails or owt like that, just fucking text messages

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Man, my phone won't even receive text messages anymore....

but it doesn't have problems with emails or owt like that, just fucking text messages
What phone is it? I have a HTC Sensation and it stopped receiving some text messages, it would be 50/50 if someone text me as to if it would come through or not. I backed it up and reset the phone back to factory defaults and I haven't had any problems since.

Shatner's Bosom

murder TANMUSHIMUSHI
VIP Junglist
What phone is it? I have a HTC Sensation and it stopped receiving some text messages, it would be 50/50 if someone text me as to if it would come through or not. I backed it up and reset the phone back to factory defaults and I haven't had any problems since.
Noones texting you

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha terpit. yeah james, youre not fooling anyone. have to have mates to get texts fool. have to have sex to get stds. have to have money to get laid. go to the bank with the capitain deposit nine thousand control the border

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
I have like the original bottom end HTC. It's like 3 years old now (as in my one, the model is older haha).

I deleted handcent SMS which has worked fine for 3 years and now it seems to be back on track? no idea why! Cheers though James

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I only ordered it yesterday (Sunday) it showed up this morning,

HTC One X + (Plus)

its got 64gb of storage in it and space for a memory card, its fucking tight
Should have got an iphone mate. Ive had nothing but trouble with my HTC. Fukin piece of shit. Works great 60% of the time and possibly better than the iphone... but the other 40% is spent swithcing it self off..... freezing...... and various other issues. Id rather have a slightly less able phone but more reliable.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
Should have got an iphone mate. Ive had nothing but trouble with my HTC. Fukin piece of shit. Works great 60% of the time and possibly better than the iphone... but the other 40% is spent swithcing it self off..... freezing...... and various other issues. Id rather have a slightly less able phone but more reliable.
word, thats why i got a sermserng

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
the one thing which should be so simple but seems impossible is transferring app data. how the fuck do i get my Bad Piggies saved game on my new phone, it was long getting all them stars

Shatner's Bosom

murder TANMUSHIMUSHI
VIP Junglist
the one thing which should be so simple but seems impossible is transferring app data. how the fuck do i get my Bad Piggies saved game on my new phone, it was long getting all them stars
I think you have to make an angry birds account on your old phone the log into that account onto your new phone, not sure how to make accounts tho.. or even if you can