Food poisoning

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Naw man.

It´s the travelling folk.

Selling intestines they weeded out of orphans from the streets of Bukarest.

Fresh stuff. Barely used.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Nope.

Dirt cheap.

Lots of unwanted orphans.

No questions.

Unfortunately, that´s the bitter truth. I feel bad now.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
chaos reigns. woke up with this girl this morning that doesnt have eyebrows, she draws them on with some kind of makeup pen. she is fine doe and i so totally boned all night and this morning i had the worst case of blueballs, so i put her in a head lock and boned for TWO consecutive minutes and buss something MADDDDDDDD all over her and surrounding townshippes

ye¾‗eeeah

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Did you see that deep web screenshot of that guy that makes real life sex dolls from orphaned eastern bloc girls...

Cannot unsee.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Did you see that deep web screenshot of that guy that makes real life sex dolls from orphaned eastern bloc girls...

Cannot unsee.
that was posted on here awhile back..

not sure if tru. or story. or cool. defiantly keen on some slavic vag doe

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah, for some reason i seem to recall an image like that too, it was a collage of low res images of a merry craftsman sowing and chopping on naked female bodies right? dont know the context but real life sexdolls from orphaned eastern bloc girls sound about right

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
yeah, for some reason i seem to recall an image like that too, it was a collage of low res images of a merry craftsman sowing and chopping on naked female bodies right? dont know the context but real life sexdolls from orphaned eastern bloc girls sound about right
kind of like this:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
so thats what avenged svenfold sounds like? i didnt know, thats kind of fun to listen to, like rock opera kind of thing.
its important to rememeber, no matter how much we want to, its not just anyone that can take a fresh corpse and enbalm it and taxidermy it into a real life sex doll, so chances are the dead hooker in the boiler room will last for a few days tops until she starts to turn on you and rot from within, no matter how much formaldehyde you pour into her empty chest cavity and and whatever else organs you have removed to make space for fluffy stuff that doesnt rot. its really a quite speciifc and immensely complex skill, and id be weary of any man who is proficient within the arts of preservation of this kind.

surely cannibal corpse done a song on the subject but with much much muuuuuch less humour.

and this comes to mind, but it pertains to the moments before the whole necrophilia and mummyfication takes place.
and thats the fun part anyway:

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
yeah cannibal corpse probably have done one, they made a song called I cum blood so chances are they have.

also regarding dead bodies, thats why you get a heater inbetween the thighs and plough until your surrounded with nothing more than a battlefield of rotten flesh, hair and organs, real thug life :teeth: