Font - New Member, New Tracks

Font

I wanted some feedback as I'm producing in an area that has little to no dnb scene and even fewer producers. As far as I know, I'm the only one in my city thats doing it seriously. Let me know what you think of the tracks on my myspace. I'm anxious to hear where my music stacks up.

Cheers,
Font

Last edited:
yea!

Dragon is the best. I like your orchestral sounds
brases strings... you using. melody in this track
is interesting.

next time

regards.............

I should clarify. The first two songs on there are movie scores that I ripped up and remixed. That's where most of the orchestral sounds are coming from. I produced the rest.

99 Problems is just an a capellla track on top of my stuff.

Another Buffet is completely original.

NAVAJO JOE: great sample work not really feeling the singing bit, but string sample is awesome. I love the way it drops with a sub bass, and works its way to the reese. The second time the reese comes in after second drop, I dont like the gated/chopped sample, but the rest is suberb! :applause:

ENTER THE DRAGON: Dont know if those low bongos could be mixed through, they kinda throw the pattern off, but the sample work is suberb on this as well, lots of variation with fun edits. Bass and drums work really well, nice and punchy!

99 PROBLEMS: Loose the accapella, it just doesnt work that well. Without it youve got a tight track. Dont like the synth just before the breakdown. A bit of character on the intro, and minus vox its tight bro, trust!

ANOTHER BUFFET: Dont really like the intro at all, the sound really grated me, dont know why, maybe the timings out on the delay?. first drops good, but it all feels likes it doesnt get going enough, the second drop is real nice and vibesy, leading up to a mammoth war-war fest! :twisted:
The bass here is sick dude, love it!

I suggest you get out of Oklahoma and move to somewhere you will be appriciated and noticed! lol

Any chance of some mp3s? I can play them around on various shows and maybe guage some interest in the uk? :first_dat

Thanks for the feedback. It's much appreciated and and motivating.

I'll get Enter the Dragon uploaded for you later today. Check you PM today or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Font

like navajo joe crisp drums - sounds nice
enter tha dragon not my stylee- w/o the sample would sound totally diff
another buffet i really liked cooled out and smooth
respect

Back
Top Bottom