FONEJACKER TUNE!!!!

Yea init man.Does sound very jaydan like.The label is actually fonejacker so they will obviously release more lol.I'l defo b watchin out for that

Just noticed this on the page for the single on htfr's site..

FORTHCOMING JUMP UP PRESSURE FROM TERRY TIBBS!
The man thats had more women than you've had hot dinners, terry tibbs owner of the lucrative tibbs motors limited, shows us he's not just some car sales man, with this quality production featuring vocals from himself! Jump up anthem...talk to me. Before we can sell you a copy we need to ask you a security question and we require your bank account number and sort code.

Why THE FUCK would they need or want my bank details just to buy a record BEFORE I've even paid for it? No fucking way would I give them those details.

Any1 else heard this??i think its a phat tune and whoeva made it is a funny man.if ne1 has does ne1 knw whether it has been released.htfr say 30th sept but i neva believe wat they say.heres the link

http://www.htfr.com/quicksearch/?text=fonejacker

Thats just an estimated release date, it will be out around that time though, and no it ent jayden or shitmat its beat n wisk, who done both tracks, glad your feelin em though!

Thats just an estimated release date, it will be out around that time though, and no it ent jayden or shitmat its beat n wisk, who done both tracks, glad your feelin em though!

Sweet as m8.Yea im defo feelin that.Top man

Just noticed this on the page for the single on htfr's site..

Why THE FUCK would they need or want my bank details just to buy a record BEFORE I've even paid for it? No fucking way would I give them those details.

I think thats supposed to be the joke...

Back
Top Bottom